Kynlux |

24/09/2025

Following a discussion on the Community forum, and what came out of it, I've come here to make a request to add Palestine 🇵🇸 to the list of VF Nations. It's about time.
Argument 1: If Macau, Taiwan etc... are on VF, there's no reason why Palestine shouldn't be. It's a question of representation.
Argument 2: In the event of conflict between two parties, not allowing one of them to be unrepresented isn't very fair. Question of inclusion.
OK, I've only got two arguments (without giving too much away hahaha)
I know, it's only a game, and Aymeric has a hand in it, he can do what he likes. Although I hope he'll listen to my arguments and allow the clubs that want to represent Palestine to do so.
Thank you in advance for your attention to my request and a very good day to you all ;)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MilKun |

24/09/2025

An excellent proposal! Especially as the French government's recognition of the Palestinian state makes it even more meaningful.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kynlux |

24/09/2025

PS: History has taught us that not all Germans were Na*i... I say that because I can already see the excuse for "Hamas" arriving as big as a house.
There are sons of bitches everywhere, that's life.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magikcats |

24/09/2025

Palestine and Hamas are two different things, you're right to point that out.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jean-Guy Matou |

27/09/2025

And once that's done, what difference will it make to the game?
Because this is a game, isn't it?
Is there a Palestinian team IRL? And Palestinian football clubs? (I should point out that these are real questions, not "bullshit", that's what I'm wondering!

(I'm going to search the net for answers before you do! )


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kynlux |

28/09/2025

So the "it's only a game" argument is frankly counter-productive, because it's precisely because it's a game that I'm taking the liberty of suggesting it.
And it's not as if Palestine has complete freedom over what it can do in Palestine. Creating football clubs has been the least of their worries for a few years now lol so having a representation on the game seems important to me.
NB: Find out about the creation of the "Palestino" club in Chile, and you'll understand why there are no clubs in Palestine.
If the fact that they don't have an IRL team is an argument, do you want the list of all the "Nations" on VF that don't have IRL clubs?
I have NO problem with these Nations, I just want one more. Palestine.
In a nutshell. Un OUI ou un NON de kan part d'Aymeric ou un Admin, me suffitira ;) c'est qu'un jeu, je survivrai 😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

OMstar83 |

28/09/2025

For the creation of a Palestinian sporting nationality.

And, because it's important to me, New Caledonian nationality would also be appreciated. And, yes, there are clubs 'IRL' (with a league, the 'super league', a New Caledonian cup) that also take part in the OFC Champions League, a national team, a federation and the country is recognised by FIFA. So that's all there is to it ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kynlux |

28/09/2025

I totally support your idea for New Caledonia ;)
But I opened this topic for Palestine, and I have the impression that we're getting a bit lost by mixing everything up in the same topic, I don't know if you understand what I mean.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kynlux Je soutiens totalement ton idée pour la Nouvelle Calédonie ;) Mais j'ai ouvert ce topic pour la Palestine, et j'ai l'impression qu'on se perd un peu en mélange…

OMstar83 |

28/09/2025

Oh no, but I'll just say this quickly, if we each open our own topic for our own country, I don't think we're out of the woods xD

Besides, I know in advance that he won't add New Caledonia, it's a bit of a lost cause. A tiny little island in the middle of nowhere that nobody gives a damn about, except when there are riots or cyclones... well. It's a shame for the islanders, but that's how it often is, we get overlooked a bit ^^.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
OMstar83 Ah non mais je glisse ça vite fait, si on ouvre chacun son sujet pour son pays, on est pas sorti je crois xD Et puis, je sais d'avance qu'il n'ajoutera pas la …

Kynlux |

28/09/2025

You have to believe😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kynlux |

28/09/2025

He added Macoa;) ya de l'espoir mon ami😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jean-Guy Matou |

28/09/2025

Let's just say that I think the Palestinians need food and security more than a flag logo on a game like VF, and that's what I'm trying to say here, it's derisory above all! It's like putting flags on town halls, it's basically useless!
But that's my opinion ...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kynlux |

28/09/2025

Maybe if people put as much energy into defending their own ideas and opposing the ideas of others the world would be a better place ;)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kynlux |

28/09/2025

I'm sorry, but what country doesn't need food and security? It's a bit of a collon mentality, mate! We're so superior that we're going to let a country at war be represented on VF wow... I'm getting better and better hahaha


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
3 more replies

OMstar83 |

28/09/2025

It's reminiscent of the famous "Finish your plate, think of the children who have nothing to eat". It's a sanctimonious statement with flawed reasoning. Finishing your plate has never helped feed children who don't have enough to eat.
Here, it's the same thing: wanting a sporting nationality to appear on a game won't help the Palestinians to live in peace, in a wonderful world. Well, once we have the information...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
OMstar83 Ca rappelle le fameux "Fini ton assiette, pense aux enfants qui n'ont rien à manger". C'est un propos moralisateur au raisonnement bancal. Finir son assiette n…

Jallow |

28/09/2025

The aim here is just to get Palestine into the VF federations, as is the case for Macao, which I'm not sure is known by large numbers in this community.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Jallow Le but recherché ici est juste de mettre la Palestine dans les fédé de VF comme ce qui est pour le macao dont suis mm pas sûre qu'il est connu de grands nombre…

OMstar83 |

28/09/2025

I understood the aim and it's the same when I talk about New Caledonia. Simply to add, if the boss of the game so wishes, other sporting nationalities. Anyway, it's not that important either.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lebaygue |

28/09/2025

At the end of the day you're all of the same opinion, just a different way of looking at the current mess.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

OMstar83 |

28/09/2025

FINISH YOUR PLATE!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jean-Guy Matou |

28/09/2025

I've finished my whole plate!
Thank you 🥰
Every country should have food and be safe, let's start with us France!
And peace, if it were possible everywhere in the world, it would be what is best, but it's full of blah blahs that our politicians don't know how to do, they're lining their pockets and nothing more, Putin bouzille Ukraine, and bof... in Africa there are things happening rather ugly ...
Palestine and Israel are so complicated that, personally, I'm going to a game so I don't have to deal with all these problems here!
But then if it can advance the chmilblic, then put a Palestinian nation!)
Good game, sorry, it's a slippery slope and we live in a world where as soon as we say something we're treated like this or that ...
Have fun and be at peace !
Enjoy the game ...
Jean-Guy Matou. 😓


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

leakcim58 |

28/09/2025

And groland on vf? Please Aymeric, do me a favour!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

k3vin59218 |

28/09/2025

I'd be for it!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

28/09/2025

While we're at it, why not a muppet show?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ouattara |

28/09/2025

It pays to be sarcastic on vf
If Aymeric could organise a tournament called 'The Most Sarcastic' 🤣🤣🤣🤣


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

leakcim58 |

28/09/2025

Aymeric's club is called bourrac. Another place in Greenland.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

King |

28/09/2025

You stray so far from the subject that nobody listens to each other, which automatically creates conflict and ambiguity.
As long as VF is not political, your reactions are disproportionate in highlighting the conflict between the two countries.

As mentioned above, most of the countries created on VF are not officially recognised by FIFA, and some are due to Aymeric's own choices. So what you need to know is, is Palestine recognised by FIFA? Yes
So, only Aymeric can decide on its creation.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

OMstar83 |

28/09/2025

No better!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message