Mickey |

49 days ago

Couldn’t we have an improvement to career changes like this? Turning an assistant manager into a junior scout, for example.

This has happened twice now: I’ve tried to retrain a club player who’s retiring as a junior scout. Both times, in the end, he ends up as an assistant manager and I can’t change a thing. Whereas when I do want to retrain someone, I select the ‘junior scout’ option (+) to retrain the junior, and he ends up as an assistant coach – it’s a bit of a nuisance; I’ve now ended up with three assistant coaches. And I’m still stuck with my humble junior scout ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Mickey |

49 days ago

I’ve spotted where the mistake is. When I click on ‘Junior Recruiter’ (+) to change roles, it shows me a list of my players, along with the category I want to switch them to… it’s a bit confusing… Thinking I’d clicked on ‘Junior Recruiter’ (+), I assumed it would automatically convert the player I’d selected.

It would have been nice, then, to be able to switch a Junior Recruiter to a Marketing Director or something else.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

NETHY |

49 days ago

Hello
Why can’t my player, CHATCHAI SATJAKUN (pot 82, aged 35), be retrained as a member of staff?
Thank you for your reply
Nethy


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

49 days ago

Because it’s part of the federation, you need to remove it


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

NETHY |

49 days ago

Thanks for the reply, but it says ‘unknown federation’ 😁, so I’m left with a player who can’t change position.
The list of active federations needs updating.
Thanks


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message