hazard14 |

15/09/2025

Hello everyone. There's a rule in the regulations that I find rather absurd.
It's the ban on offering a player to a federation.
I think it's a good idea for managers to offer their players.
It's true that you shouldn't abuse it and harass the coach, but imposing sanctions for offering your player seems rather lunar to me.
Thank you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

15/09/2025

Oh punaise une croix sur le calendrier je suis d'accord avec toi ( oh il neige 🌨 🌨 🌨 a kikiland) pour 100%


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

15/09/2025

It must be snowing in a lot of "Land" today 😅
I don't really understand the purpose of this point of order either.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

k3vin59218 |

15/09/2025

I've already received a few offers from players ... without ever being harassed, which I think is a good thing.
So I vote for it!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

15/09/2025

There are 2 or 3 coaches (no more) who, in the distant past, complained because they were offered players. As a coach, my door has always been open to offers. Especially now that naturalisation is no longer an option, things are a lot more relaxed in that respect.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Marcus Aurelius |

15/09/2025

I think that the naturalisation that used to be possible was one of the reasons for this potential harassment. Now you can't send the same PM to 3/4 coaches offering your player and saying you're ready to naturalise.

That makes the rule pointless.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

seblelionnais |

16/09/2025

In Tuvalu I don't get any PMs, which is really surprising. Probably because of this rule


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

16/09/2025

Just take my dfc, that's the most important thing


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message