Guyaloboue |
25/04/2025Hello everyone. My subject is more communication from Aymeric to the VF community so that we can help him if necessary.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Guyaloboue |
25/04/2025I admit it's funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I love the film too. But things have to change anyway. As soon as I get a chance, I'm buying Vf. This game has potential.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau |
25/04/2025You'll have to choose between becoming the game's owner or administrator. It's a Cornelian choice.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
25/04/2025Guyaloboue |
25/04/2025I don't doubt it for a second and I respect it. Time will tell.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Alex-AJA |
25/04/2025Pissing into a fiddle will have the same effect.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Guyaloboue |
25/04/2025Alex-AJA |
25/04/20254 more replies
Leguman |
26/04/2025<<piss dans un violon>> is a typically French expression, meaning <<cela ne sert à rien>>, which emphasises a pointless action.
(After research on the internet, for my personal culture)
Appearing around 1860, linguists assume that the original expression was "souffler dans un violon" (to blow into a violin), as it is pointless to blow into a stringed instrument.
It must have merged (as it often does) with another expression with the slang verb pisser (some assume "to piss in a prison", although there is no written record), resulting in an expression that is a little crude, vulgar, but very popular in everyday speech.
Another synonym is << combing the giraffe >>.
Here goes ...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
26/04/2025maradonald |
25/04/2025He didn't get the joke...
But when he buys the game, he's going to ban us all, so let's behave.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
King |
25/04/2025How much does the game cost? It's for a friend
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magpie |
25/04/2025The perfect subject to talk about Communication, I think 😄
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
maradonald |
25/04/2025Only Aymeric knows.
But I hope he doesn't sell it...
There are a lot of imperfections, bugs and potential improvements to be made, but the game is VERY GOOD the way it is.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Rull43 |
25/04/2025Ah communication, what a sweet dream. That's good, that's good. Enjoy your apero
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
wildzap |
26/04/2025Lebaygue |
26/04/2025In any case, guys already have trouble aiming for the hole in the bowl, so the hole in a guitar, I can't even imagine.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
[/img]