Galywat |

7 months ago

Hello,

There seems to be a bug in the CDF. In the CDF, it is possible to change a player's position (rather than learn a new position) for a loss of one potential point (but a bonus of two points in a given category).

For example: an MDC with a potential of 80 can learn the DFC position by moving up to 79 but with +2 in defence. Several apprenticeships can be carried out, in fact moving up to 75 in potential with a total of 10 bonus points elsewhere.

So far, so good, but the problem is that when you take a player out of the DFC, the player's lead is no longer based on his new potential (75) but on his previous potential (80). Basically, you can have body-built players with a huge lead because it's combined with points bonuses.

If you take a player out at around 19/20 years of age, you'll have a fairly huge advantage by learning all the positions at the CDF, with no quid pro quo.

There's undoubtedly something to be reviewed before this becomes the norm.

Have a good day,

Galy


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

myforsans |

7 months ago

I don't know if it's been checked, but what's the point of having a striker who, for example, has +2 in goalkeeping or +2 in defence and even if you make a reallocation he'll lose 4 or 5 points.
I don't know if there's a bug, but if there is, the impact seems almost non-existent.
Do you have an example of a player who would be, as you say, body-built?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

7 months ago

It's true that a +2 keeper won't help. In reality, it's more a question of defence, attack or passing.

Yes, I can find example players


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

dudziak |

7 months ago

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

7 months ago

But here the bug really seems to be that the points at the youngster's release (without the bonus points) don't seem to be calibrated for the new potential but for the original one. As a result, the players have quite a huge head start compared with similar players who have been released conventionally.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

7 months ago

In comparison :

H. Zoundi


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Pauul76 |

7 months ago

In fact, it's quite abusive, and it would be nice if this could be sorted out quickly before we have thousands of overcheated players...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

7 months ago

M. Beslic
+14 for him, not bad, he's building a full team 🙃

I had taken out my MD just after the +2 arrived but just had the 2 supp side posts learned but if I had known I would have made 2 more.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

dudziak |

7 months ago

it remains to be seen whether this is considered a fault, normal or otherwise


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

CrazyBisounours |

7 months ago

of course it's a flaw, the guy's +15 ahead, don't mess around ...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

7 months ago

Then he has no stamina 😂😂
It's worthless 🤣🤣


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

7 months ago

Yes, in my opinion it's coming out a bit early, so it's not getting enough out of it. But if it's released at 19/20, interest will grow.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lebaygue |

7 months ago

Dissolution of Cercle and RTG to begin with^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Drezzo35 |

7 months ago

I think it's the bare minimum, yes 🫣😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

7 months ago

Hello, I'm going to respond as President of RTG (and former anti-cheat admin).

The first thing I'd like to say, as Galy pointed out, is that no loopholes have been exploited. Players just learn positions via the training centre, and that's it. Anyone can do that in their own cdf.

The second is that Aymeric changed the bonus points awarded for learning positions about halfway through the season. He went from +1 to +2. Why did he do this? Why? How? I don't know how. He didn't say. It would seem that he's already gone backwards a bit, since now only the first position learned would bring +2 (to be verified though).

The third, and most important point for me, is that as soon as Aymeric introduced position learning in the training centres, which I think was about a year and a half ago, players didn't lose any points when learning positions! I pointed this out right from the start, publicly, on the forum. No feedback. Then Aguado made another post a few months later, and there was no response. In the meantime, I've talked about it freely with people in my agreement, and with other people outside my agreement, who will recognise themselves and who can confirm what I've said if they wish.

I would therefore advise everyone to tone down their comments on the subject at hand. There is indeed a subject that deserves to be discussed if you wish. But there's no cheating, just people (including me) looking at cdf releases and drawing conclusions about the best options for making their own releases. All my releases for over a year have been done with 2 or 3 called stations. Anyone can do it. It doesn't use a bot, a programme or a vulnerability. Just an analysis of what exists on VF. If you want to take advantage of our analyses, RTG is recruiting.

Enjoy the game.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

7 months ago

Personally, I'm not targeting anyone, but in my opinion Aymeric didn't plan this when he introduced the feature. Afterwards, if it is, well, it'll just become the norm, and the advantage is considerable (all the more so with the bonus points and the comfort of all the positions learned). I only saw it a few days ago.

I'm just thinking that it goes against the grain of the latest changes, but even without it, if you compare a player of the same potential with and without this mechanism, there's no difference between the two players, whereas the player who has learned all the positions should, at best, be a little further ahead than a 'classic' junior.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

7 months ago

#forum?topic=166093&date=1725636656

To illustrate my point, here is the post, dated 6 September 2024, where I point out that there is no loss on learning posts in the cdf.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

sora02 |

7 months ago

Thank you half,

I'd like to add that talking about "body-built" players is totally untrue.

At the same time, Aymeric has lowered the endu for 17 - 18 -19 year olds by 1 to 2 points compared to previous seasons.

He has also slightly reduced the number of points for late exits.
So, if there is a new meta, you should know that the level of the top players benefiting from this meta will hardly be at the level of players from previous seasons.

Have a nice day!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

7 months ago

The information was passed on to A45 on 14/02/2026.
He has since made adjustments, knowing that he was asked whether this was a bug or a flaw.

As long as you communicate respectfully, I'll let you talk about the subject unless you want to do so in the community section.

The bug option is still valid, but has since been corrected.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

7 months ago

Thank you Socrate for your feedback. You've confirmed that Aymeric has gone back a bit, thank you. After that, if that wasn't what he wanted from the start, he shouldn't have hesitated to read my message of 6 September 2024, and to reply or adjust it at that point. Or when Aguado raised the subject again in December 2024, I think.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

7 months ago

If it's been corrected a little, that's good.

Now, what you mention in your post of 2024 should also be corrected.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

7 months ago

Present, I talked about it with you Demi when the "+2" were changed... I even asked an admin in a "ps:" PM if he was aware of the CdF change... I didn't get any feedback (logical at the time of the PM)... anyway...

The concern about learning the position has been there for a while, yes... but then, the fact that it's being abused outrageously isn't a bug, it's a concern about ethics for my taste... but if it becomes the norm, well, "Fire!

Sora, I looked this morning at a "normal" 82pot 18-year-old player, who will have 178pts at the end of training without endu, taking into account the pts to be taken and those of the exit... in comparison, an 18-year-old with 4 position apprenticeships, therefore pot78, will have 183 without endu... I don't think I made a mistake in the calculation... my apologies if that's the case...

Then, so as not to put everything on the RTG (because I wasn't aiming for agreement), there's also V. Ramonzadeh ... there must be others... and above all, I think there will be more and more ^^

That's all from me, take care ++!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tchoori |

7 months ago

It's definitely a bug, you get the points for the position changes + an output based on the old potential to get +15Ng ahead.
Was the point of learning the positions in the cdf to have your cake and eat it too? No.
I don't understand how anyone can think that's normal and say it's fair.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Rull43 |

7 months ago

Abused these players, well done to those who found the trick.
We'll have to see if it's really fixed or if we all have to get involved 😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Rull43 |

7 months ago

After RTG can have 200 boosted players, they'll still stay behind. Bloody communists 🤣❤️

Sorry, I'm out 😘


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ronol |

7 months ago

We'd much rather be behind the others 👀


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

7 months ago

To my great displeasure, I've noticed that the players mentioned in this topic have had their progress manually retouched by someone who clearly doesn't know how VF's training centre releases work.

Because you can't fix a bug by doing it unfairly, I'm at the disposal of the administrators or Aymeric if they wish to make a "fair" readjustment to these players, i.e. a readjustment in line with all training centre releases since September 2024. I look forward to hearing from them.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Misha |

7 months ago

After regressing all the players who were ahead of their progress status (negating the benefit of months of game time optimisation), I'm no longer surprised by anything. 🦊


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

7 months ago

It's funny how some bugs can be fixed, while others (savage regression of 25-26 years or more) have remained without any real response (or action) :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

myforsans |

7 months ago

Yes, that's true. Everyone understood that it would never be repaired for those who were victims, but it would still be nice to know what the cause was?
In any case, the result must not have been what was intended, because it hasn't happened since.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
myforsans Oui c'est vrai. Tout le monde a compris que ce ne serait jamais réparé pour ceux qui en ont été victimes mais ce serait quand même bien de savoir quelle était …

Galywat |

7 months ago

We're not technically safe from it happening again next night, without warning ^^`.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

myforsans |

7 months ago

I've had a look at the examples of players mentioned.
The advantage doesn't seem obvious to me. Some of them give the impression of having more of an edge, but you have to ask yourself in relation to what, whether it's with a lower NG or their original NG. And those who give examples of players, have they checked with the owner to see what the original potential was?

For example, the player who is cited first as a so-called bodybuilder: F. Staudecker
He'll never be a top player !!!! or else I don't know how to add things up :) :) :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

7 months ago

Ah well, it's not worth much now.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

sora02 |

7 months ago

For some positions, the gain was +2NG

Remember that the 18/19/20 year olds were modified several more times between the middle of last season and this season, and have a relatively low level, 88-89NG for 12-14 endu for the best of the best potential players (83/84) at 22-23 years old.

This small marginal gain, usable by absolutely everyone, made it possible to obtain a 90NG-91NG for the same stamina.

This made them less effective players (for the best) than the best current 23-year-olds (who have a 2.5-4NG difference with 25-year-olds).

In short, this is far from the body-built abuse we were told it would be.

So instead of rebalancing to the norm, we're throwing players in the bin despite 1266373 upstream notifications.

What's more, we often hear Aymeric say that he wants to balance out the trained youngsters and the blind players, but that's no longer the case, as the mature blind players, thanks to their stamina, are putting the trained youngsters to shame.

And I'm not even going to mention the comparison with the ancient 28-year-olds supplied to the returnees.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sora02 Le gain était, pour certains postes de +2NG Rappel que les 18/19/20 ans ont encore été modifié plusieurs fois entre le milieu de saison dernière, et cette sais…

minadinho |

7 months ago

Consider yourselves lucky, for other acronyms the penalty would undoubtedly have been more violent.
I don't mind a random exit without knowing, then when you see that several players from the same agreement all have the same problem it means that the information has been passed on internally .....
Do you want to know the penalty for an unreported big?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

myforsans |

7 months ago

Yes, it's true that these constant changes make it impossible to plan training.
It's a bit of a shame that most of the new features (in this case, the position apprenticeships) are thrown in without being tested beforehand, because obviously some clever little bastards slip through the cracks and then there are regulations that come out of nowhere, sometimes followed by counter-regulations.

Nowadays, no one can say with certainty that it's a good deal to release a player at 17, 18 or 19, and whether it's better at the start of the season or at the end, because today's truth is not the same as yesterday's, and certainly not tomorrow's either.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Rull43 |

7 months ago

I like stories on vf, it's never boring, maybe that's why I'm still here.

Popcorn


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

aymeric45 |

7 months ago

Hello
There was a bug with the job training via the CDF. Thanks to those who reported it.
We're going to restore all the players affected, but it's going to take a little time.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

7 months ago

This announcement deserves a little explanation, Aymeric. When did the bug occur? Which players are affected?

Let's say you go back to September 2024, as you told me in mp.

That means that if you have a player in your squad who came out of a cdf between September 2024 and today, and you've bought him, he's potentially affected. These players must be between the ages of 17 and 31 or 32 at the most ....

I'd also like to tell the community that I've proposed another solution to Aymeric, which concerns players released since his last modification. I'm awaiting his feedback on this proposal.

Finally, I'd like to thank you for reporting the bug on 6 September 2024, in a message on the forum and a PM I think (but I'd be hard pressed to say for sure). I was the first, so there's no need to check. Unfortunately, you didn't bother at the time. And here we are today.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

k3vin59218 |

7 months ago

1 and a half years to worry about it
If we really have to go back that far, we'll all be in an ehpad!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

sora02 |

7 months ago

Honestly, if the players were that strong, the VF community would have been crying for a long time.
There's no need to go back 2 years, we just need to bring the last players who were affected by the +2 change up to a decent level so that no-one feels cheated.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

7 months ago

Thank you for your time. It's common sense.

It reminds me of the time when Aymeric suddenly discovered that for at least 3 or 4 years, you could accumulate training sessions before buying young players ...

Otherwise, I propose that all the players who benefited from extra training at the time should be stripped of their training. Unfortunately, they're all retired now. Then all we have to do is strip of all their titles all the clubs that would have accumulated training sessions to train young players at the time.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

minadinho |

7 months ago

And I also propose sanctioning managers 😊


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jason40 |

7 months ago

It's up to the admins to make the changes.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

minadinho |

7 months ago

There are always charitable souls to find players (I'm willing to help if needed) after the admi will have to work hard behind.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

myforsans |

7 months ago

Assuming that all the players who benefited from this can really be identified, I see a profound injustice in this 'announced cut', which is simply due to the fact that many of these players are now at clubs that bought the 'boosted' player (certainly at a high price).

So in the end, the club that will be penalised will be the innocent buyer, who will end up with a player no longer worth the price he paid, while the 'manipulative' seller will keep the fruits of his sale.

So if the players concerned are really identifiable, it's not a question of cutting down on the players but of imposing a heavy fine on the seller, and in this case the 'profiteering' clubs are identifiable because the name of the training club associated with the player is assumed.

Because as it stands, I see a plan on the horizon that risks being seriously unfair by hitting the innocent and sparing the guilty.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

7 months ago

And again the mina rambling with his old refrain 😂
Still inclined to comment without having read or understood anything 🤣🤣
...bug not reported... the gentleman above tells you that it was reported in 2024, and other times... needs a drawing with?
As for the acronym that's bothering you, there's what, 2 players, 3 players? Oh dear. And again, I thought I read that it was following a conversation with Demi who didn't hesitate to explain the principle. Having just pointed it out.

🤙


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

7 months ago

"Because now, as announced, I see on the horizon a reduction that risks being seriously unfair by hitting the innocent and sparing the truly guilty".

At fault for what, Einstein? Taking players out of training centres and teaching them positions? I've done it, others have done it, and I've explained how it works to certain people who ask me about it or with whom I discuss player training. As mentioned above, I've even said so on the forum. And if you're interested, I'm going to look up Aguado's contribution, which says the same thing.

At the end of the day it's not a mistake to understand how a new feature introduced by Aymeric works. Or maybe I'm missing something.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

7 months ago

It's still crazy that it's half a brain that's explaining this to us 😁😁😁 (humour of course)
Learning the positions in the cdf is something I've never ventured into personally, even with 3 mog in the cdf I preferred to see what it would be like not to play 2 mog (the 3rd is dunn junior 2) and in the end I realised that he progressed even less than a player who plays well of course.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

7 months ago

In 2024 it was the progression that remained
Now the + 2pts progression per position has been accurately taught
.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

sora02 |

7 months ago

It's quite funny to see that half of the people involved don't know what it's about, or the proportions it can take.

The reality is that this is a game, and everyone wants to be the best. There are several methods:

-those who cheat by manipulating the source code, follow my lead 👀

  • Then there are those who look at the little updates Aymeric makes frequently, and have fun calculating what makes it possible to be at the top.

In any game we'd talk about 'meta' to designate these changes that allow the people who put in the most effort to always be at the top.

At the moment, there are several ways of accessing the very best, apart from the 99NGs, but the gap between these players is immense:

  • purchases by 28-year-olds 20-30 points higher than current youngsters, among those returning to the game

  • buying the best 17/18/19 year-olds, who are in a catastrophic state (195 points all told, while 300 points still exist!)

  • buy the 205-10 points that aymeric spots on new clubs and reallocate them (€€€€€)

  • access to the best players in the store (200-205 points)

For the last 2 years IRL, Aymeric has done nothing but lower the level of young players that managers take the time to train. In fact, he did it again yesterday, with the 18-year-olds coming out even weaker than before.

I imagine that some people will be moved by this? Well, no.
But the 17/18/19 year olds of today will have the same gap as the 23/24 year olds with the 99 year olds of 30+.

A lot of managers are looking forward to seeing these 99s leave the game to enjoy something more balanced. But they may soon be disappointed.

In short, all that to say that witch-hunting managers who pay attention to every little change is absolutely ridiculous. Especially when these small optimisations don't jeopardise the fairness of the game over several years, as is the case with the current 99s at the end of the generation.

Aymeric, if you're reading this, making micro-changes is very much to be appreciated. We're looking for variables other than just clicking on "launch a collective training session" on a high-potential player to train a youngster.

Thank you, Aymeric!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

7 months ago

Twenty or thirty days ago, Aymeric DELIBERATELY CHOSEN to increase the number of points he learnt in the training centre from +1 to +2.

Why did he do this? I don't know why. But don't hesitate to ask him. What's certain is that it's as a result of this that the subject is suddenly of interest and brings us to today's psychodrama.

Apart from that, he hasn't touched a thing since September 2024 about learning posts in training centres. So if there is a bug, when do you think it dates back to?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

sora02 |

7 months ago

And on Sunday, he moved from +2 to +1 from the second position.

This psychodrama is a storm in a teapot.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

7 months ago

Talk about psychodrama!

OK, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interfere any more... and I'm only going to target one manager in what I say next!

Your so-called psychodrama happened when a "solo" guy (or not, I don't know about that) wanted to create a complete team of players who were taking advantage (as we all know) of a bug that seemed minor at first!

But of course, as always, there are those who abuse the system by wanting to have their cake and eat it too!

Instead of keeping it simple (everyone could do it) and only letting people learn 2 (or even 3, max) positions... he went crazy and wanted to go up to +10... with positions (e.g. MO for a DFC) that were useless for the sake of appearances... he sold his thirty-year-old team to do that... The fault lies with him (I'm not aiming at his agreement)...

In short, he did nimp... and you mentioned it in one of your previous posts "if the players were that strong, the VF community would have cried a long time ago." well, that's what happened!

Then, you almost took advantage of a player like that... dixit le fait si cela n'aurait pas sorti... would you have taken advantage of others?

The kiss


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Brutus Tu parles de psychodrame ! Ok, désolé, je ne voulais plus intervenir... et je ne vais viser qu'un seul manager dans mes dires qui vont suivre ! Ton soi-disant …

sora02 |

7 months ago

Well, I suppose that since you want to take me to task, I also have a right of reply.

You're talking about a 'bug', so I'm not going to go back over the use of the word 'bug'. Misha gave you a course, but you've obviously decided to put on the blinkers. From that point on, we're not using the same frame of reference.

I'm still going to remind you of the chronology of the story, to put it into context, so that you don't forget:

  • In 2024, Aymeric decides to create the multi - position in the CDF, in exchange for 1 of potential, you gain 1 point. An "anomaly" arises, the potential deleted is on paper, but not in practice. It is notified by an anti - cheating admin, in this case DemiCaramel, several times directly. No feedback.

  • Still in 2024, several topics were posted to denounce this anomaly, which is admittedly relative, but which is obvious to some of the most assiduous managers. Still no action by our MDJ.

  • In January 2026, Aymeric - nobody knows why, I imagine to encourage the use of this feature, which seems to serve no purpose - decides to go from +1 points vs. 1potential to +2, without correcting the issues raised previously. Once again, some players, as well as the anti-cheating admins, were quick to point out that this resulted in players who were slightly stronger than the others (all those talking about +15 forgot to mention that the potential was -5). 87-88NGs on paper became 92.

  • On 15/02, after notification by the admins and PMs, Aymeric, who was aware of the situation, decided to increase the +2 points for each position to +2, then +1 thereafter. The 87-88s became 90NGs on paper.
    To say that from then on he didn't take into account the various elements above is absolutely fallacious.

With all these elements of context in his possession, the manager whose case you are making without having all the information (as is often the case), understands that the best possible generation, after analysis, is to buy the 18-year-olds multi - positions. He also has the information that the MDJ has known about this for 18 months and has done nothing about it. He doesn't abuse any manipulation, he does with what the MDJ offers him, and with the communication that goes with it. In other words, none at all.

He hasn't done anything foolish, as you say. He used the modules that the MDJ allowed him to use. This is a management game and the manager decided to take a turn that seemed better on paper than the others.

You talk about abuse, but once again I imagine that we're not using the same reference system. If tomorrow a player could have 300 points, as opposed to the current maximum of 195, I think crying wolf would be legitimate and fair.
On the other hand, when I see players able to get between 200 and 205 points, i.e. the level of the current 23 year-olds, after 3 successive updates in 3 months, where the level of young players is still being revised downwards, with the above contextual elements, I tell myself that this was perhaps intended by the GM, and that it was perhaps a new turn. In the end it wasn't. But without communication, how do you know?

Finally, I'm not going to react to the innuendo about me. We're in a football game, I want to win matches and competitions, and to do that you need the best players. Like other managers, I look at what MDJ is doing and I try to adapt accordingly. I know that's hard for you to imagine, because your approach to the game seems very different.

When the MDJ decided that the releases of youngsters from the training centre would be better at the end of the season (delta of 8NG) than those at the start of the season, I didn't see anyone crying bug/failure/other for those who were releasing these youngsters? Yet the delta is enormous, and it's a 180-degree turn from what VF has always known.

The kiss.

PS: A bit of decency in what you say, throwing managers into the public arena with Godwin points for "loophole" and "taking advantage of a bug" are methods that are very similar to today's political world. I know it's tempting, but it's borderline.

PS2: I think it's necessary to close the topic, Aymeric's manual axe corrections have been made and the problem solved. Now it's highly likely, especially given recent posts, that we're witnessing a settling of scores. I don't think that's necessary.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sora02 Bon, j'imagine que vu que t'as envie de me prendre à parti, j'ai aussi un droit de réponse. Tu nous parles d'un "bug" alors, je ne vais pas revenir sur l'utili…

Sun's |

7 months ago

As mentioned several times on the subject...this had been brought up twice... some people seem to have blinders on on this point

The basic feature announced "you learn a position in cdf against a potential point lost" was not too interesting, at least for training courses, as young people can learn everything before becoming useful in the end, so well done to those who dared to try it out.

Closing the subject is the best thing to do, as we've seen that it's been getting into conflict again for the last two pages.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message