Brutus |
3 months agoHi,
A minor glitch with the Argentina match – it’s a draw at full-time.
But the win has been recorded here ⬇️
A shame for those who bet on a draw
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicularo |
3 months agoHello, I’ve already reported this bug to Aymeric this morning when I spotted it.
Do you know if any other matches have been affected since the start of the knockout stage?
In any case, I’ve taken a screenshot whilst waiting for Aymeric’s response.
Thanks for reporting the bug anyway ;)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicularo |
3 months agoWell, on the face of it, it could only be Belgium v Senegal, as that’s the only match that ended with a winner in extra time.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Brutus |
3 months agoYep, I reckon it’s the overtime wins that are affected.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kirikou |
3 months agoPerhaps it’s done on purpose, and only the result after 90 minutes is taken into account.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kevin-7130 |
3 months agoNitnelav |
3 months agoNicularo |
3 months agoAymeric replied: he gave me permission to award the stars to those who bet on a draw.
So I have added the corresponding stars to the two members in question.
However, I do not have the authority to deduct credits, so if this needs to be done for those who bet on an Argentina win, Aymeric will take care of it.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message