Akram |

3 months ago

Hello
I’ve just spotted this youngster, whose potential is back up to 10!
image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

3 months ago

Only Aymeric 45 can act on the CDF


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Paul Pogba |

3 months ago

Hello everyone, so here’s the thing – I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but I’ve been noticing this for several days now: my 38-year-old goalkeeper with 88 NG isn’t appearing in my list of players to retrain. That’s not right, is it, especially as he was there last season?

Thanks in advance for your replies.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

3 months ago

Your GAC hasn’t been with the club long enough; he’s only been there for 12 days.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Paul Pogba |

3 months ago

Ah, OK, thanks for your quick reply. How long do I need to wait before I can retrain my 38-year-old security guard (88ng) before he retires?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Paul Pogba Ah ok merci pour ta réponse rapide , et faut que j'attende combien de temp avant que je puisse le reconvertir mon vieux gardien de 38 ans 88ng avant qu'il part…

Radio |

3 months ago

At least three seasons, if I’m not mistaken.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Radio Au moins 3 saisons si je ne me trompe pas.

Paul Pogba |

3 months ago

OK, thanks for your quick reply, but I don’t think he’ll last three seasons at my club – as he’s already 38, and at 38 he’ll be retired, so I reckon he’ll be gone before then.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

3 months ago

@Aymeric


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

3 months ago

Up


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

3 months ago

How did you manage to get hold of it?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate Tu l’avais récupérer comment ?

Akram |

3 months ago

I don’t have the exact potential, but I won’t accept -80pot


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

3 months ago

Recruiter? Scouting? Free agent?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

3 months ago

It says ‘recruiter’


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

3 months ago

Yeah, I saw it on the screen.
But I wanted to know if you actually remembered how he ended up in your CDF, because I very much doubt it was through your scout
Because that would mean your scout brought in an 18-year-old player towards the end of last season.
The scout doesn’t bring in players of that age…


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

3 months ago

image

Sign players from the free agents list straight away.
I reckon it’s the same with your youngster.
What’s more, you don’t seem to send your RJ to Switzerland very often, generally speaking


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

3 months ago

Good point 👌


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

3 months ago

You can’t pull a fast one on Socrates like that – you’ve been warned ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message