DonQuijote |

21/06/2025

Hello,
My player Banguera Deleted player
Has not returned from his selection.
I need him for 18:00 and I can't seem to call him back.
This is the 1st time this has happened to me.
What is the solution?
Thank you in advance 🙂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Azby |

21/06/2025

You have 32 players out of 32 in your team. He can't come back until you make some room.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

DonQuijote |

21/06/2025

Oh dear, I hadn't noticed.
Thanks for your quick reply 😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jo0127 |

3 months ago

Hello everyone, I had the same problem with a squad of 32 players and an unexpected return from loan last night… whilst players were being selected for the national team. As a result, one of them got stuck in the US national team. The spot has since been freed up, but is there any way to get him back?
Thanks


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

k3vin59218 |

3 months ago

The loan is automatically extended by 12 hours, so it will be returned to you around midnight.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message