hazard14 |
3 months agoHi, there’s a bit of a glitch: when I call up selection 2, the ATCs don’t show up – I have to set them to ‘asc’ or ‘mol’ to see them. I don’t know if this happens to you too.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau |
3 months agoHello, yes, that’s quite common when you’ve got quite a few players in your squad yourself. The easiest thing to do is to put players you don’t need for your selection match in the ‘ATD’ position; that way, they’ll be the ones who no longer appear for the duration of the match.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
3 months agoWhen you set them to MOL or ASC to see them, I imagine the two strikers disappear, don’t they?
If that’s the case, it’s because you’ve got too many players (32 personal + 16 AI) and the game doesn’t allow you to display that many
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
hazard14 |
3 months agoYes, you're right, I hadn't realised.
It's not a big deal, though – I just wanted to know if I was the only one this happened to.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nims57 |
3 months agoI’ve come across this bug before as well.
If you click on an attacker and then on ‘Replace’, you can select the ASC or ATC you want without changing their position
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

