Akram |
9 months agoHello,
#championnat/coupe?cid=0&chid=43&div=1&gr=1&tab
I wonder why I'm not in the CDL Cup? Given that I was there last season!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
9 months agoHi Akram
You weren't and still aren't [i]8 in d2 at the time of the draw, so it's impossible for the cup to go into the 1/8 finals.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
9 months agoAkram |
9 months agoIt's already skewed ^^
It's a shame in any case, because being in d2 is a path to LDC/VFFA at this rate we'll never have the chance to play again.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
estac |
9 months ago5 more replies
Akram |
9 months agoIf I'd known about the CDL, I'd have at least sent out a reminder to add an inactive player.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
iMcCarthy77 |
9 months agoI can let you have my place if an administrator can make the change
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Akram |
9 months agoWe've just had an 8th place finish in D2
I don't know manually what is fesable or not
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Jeremy Duc |
9 months agoNo, don't do that, he'll be out in the 1st round 😘😜 My little Dz
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Akram |
9 months agoLeave me alone The charm of playing is enough for me 😂
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
9 months agoIf we add manually, it is highly likely, not to say certain, that all the D2 clubs will be in the lower half of the table and all the D1 clubs in the upper half.
That would take the randomness out of the competition, which is official.
And the cup was launched in compliance with the launch conditions, unfortunately there were only 15 of you at the time of the launch, so it has to stop at 1/4.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message