Chelios |

9 months ago

I get a huge error message when I try to promote a young CDF member


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Mosquito |

9 months ago

Ditto


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Leguman |

9 months ago
Hello,

No problem to promote.

On the other hand, I don't know if this is new, but before, promoted players had a perfect distribution of characteristics according to their positions and individual instructions (apart from the bonus point, if you make them versatile / at the expense of a point of potential).

S. Vorrabout

Passing, speed and a 2-man attack ... I can't see what use that would be ...

It's not the end of the world, I'm not asking for a correction from my player, I'm just passing on information.
(I don't know if this is general or not).

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ballounet |

9 months ago

Same worries for me.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ballounet |

9 months ago

After discussions with Aymeric, this would be something new.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Coach Bobby |

9 months ago

What a novelty! You'll have to pay to reattribute...
Clever chap


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ballounet |

9 months ago

I don't really understand what's new.
In reality, no youngster in his training is trained as a goalkeeper when he's a defender.
It's true, I hadn't thought about the reallocation of stats.
I'm annoyed because I should have got one out before the end of the season.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Sun's |

9 months ago

A. Babakhanov

It's nothing new, I've already had one out 8 seasons ago, I'd say it mainly concerns the -78 potential.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Adrimax |

9 months ago

What is this bullshit?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

9 months ago

Not forgetting, of course, that the bonus has been reduced for young people aged between 18 and 23, as has the endurance requirement for young people 🤣🤣


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Adrimax |

9 months ago

So long live the awning.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

9 months ago

Source ?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

9 months ago

All you have to do is look at the latest promotions of young people


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

9 months ago

The promotion of the latest youngsters, as you say, has to be compared with the promotion of youngsters who came out about 56 days ago, otherwise it makes no sense. And it's been like that for just over a year, it seems to me.

So I'm willing to believe that everything has changed this season compared to previous ones, but at this stage it seems a bit adventurous to make such a claim.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

9 months ago

More and more desire 😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message