Rull43 |

9 months ago

Good evening,
I would like to report a bug
Gentle Mates [~CP~]
This club has moved up to CP1 and will even be playing IE.
Can the admins do anything?
Thank you, otherwise too bad, happy new year


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pieutte |

7 months ago

Good luck my Rull <3


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

9 months ago

Sorry, but you'll have to be patient until next season.
It's a blessing in disguise, but if it hadn't been for the pieutte, it would have been steril.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pieutte |

9 months ago

Steril is a real plus for CP1, and it's a shame that our president isn't fully aware of this...
Rull I'll spank you and both!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tomasm |

9 months ago

I had the choice between Steril or you. I have to admit I pulled my hair out trying to decide who to send upstairs (not both of them, I'm not completely mad either) and it came down to you, after weighing up all the pros and cons (I just flipped a coin) and I'm delighted I did (as delighted as I was when I unwrapped a pair of socks in my Christmas presents). Welcome to CP1 pieutte


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Tomasm J'avais le choix entre steril ou toi. Je t'avoue m'être tiré les cheveux pour savoir qui faire monter ( pas les 2, suis pas complètement fou non plus ) et c'es…

Sun's |

9 months ago

I request a verification of the employee part ;p


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

RomyTurtle |

9 months ago

Pieutte, who manages IE while at the Nexus he still hasn't done a damn thing .... What a twat


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Deck |

9 months ago

Even the most hopeless cases can be turned around


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Adrimax |

9 months ago

I believe in you, Sergeant Pieutte!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message