Lolo7 |
9 months agoHello, I have this player who is on loan, was due to return today and is not coming back. However, I've had the necessary space (30/32) for a few days. Can you do anything?
U. Ke
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kevin-7130 |
9 months agoIs it a question of one or other of them having stored too many training sessions?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau |
9 months agoDemi-cerveau |
9 months agoHi, he didn't make it back because he was at a match at the time he was due to return. His loan has therefore been extended by 12 hours, and he'll be back tomorrow morning.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lolo7 |
9 months agoOh okay, I didn't know that, it hadn't happened to me yet. Thanks for the info.
Close it now 👍
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message