Kevin-7130 |
9 months agoHello everyone,
Am I the only one who has noticed that we no longer know how to attack from one side?
Mdg mog atg with instructions to attack left sends half left half centre...
Bug or not?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
hazard14 |
9 months agoI don't think there's any bug if you have too many stats on one side, the stats are put back on the axis.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kevin-7130 |
9 months agoEven a simple attack does not work with MDC MOG ATG ... Left attack doesn't work, it's since yesterday I think...
Before I didn't have this problem ^^
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
estac |
9 months agoDemi-cerveau |
9 months agoI had the same problem the day before yesterday
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
9 months agoIt's been like that for a few days now at certain matches ...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
9 months agoSocrate |
9 months agoMaybe now it doesn't work like that and with 3 players on one side "leaving out" the other creates an imbalance, which used to be created with 4 players ...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau |
9 months agoHello, it's not working at all.
Even in this configuration, it's impossible to specifically favour one side.

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
9 months agoKevin-7130 |
9 months agobluethunders26 |
9 months agoI didn't have a problem with my match today
Offside style
Defensive instructions: block the corridors and then the slight axis
Offensive instructions: attack on the wings
No change or movement of players
Aymeric said in his last speech that there was no point in always moving/changing, so for those who still change every minute or 5 minutes, if you space out your changes more (for example every 10 or 15 minutes) is the problem still there or has it disappeared?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
k3vin59218 |
9 months agoI also tested it!
- I attacked on the right: more stats in the middle
- I had attacked on the wings: and there I had more attack on 2 sides
Precision: There was no imbalance in the team at that time, as my colleague Shinchan had shown, he was clearly leaning to the right 😅
Not tested again since then, VF let me down
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kevin-7130 |
9 months agoStill blue, impossible to attack one side as before.
Mdd mod atd sends from the right but also in the axis.
I tried the same with mdc mod atd and it also bugged....
Wing attack works, yes, but preferring one side only doesn't... At least not completely!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Lahi |
9 months agoPerhaps you should look at the instructions for your MOLs.
I don't have this problem when I'm playing with MOLs with the same instructions (for example two MOLs in "overflow").
However, as soon as one of the MOLs has different instructions to the other, the problem appears...
I've also noticed that the DFL instructions now have an impact when you're trying to favour one side...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kevin-7130 |
9 months agoYeah well, that wasn't the case before, was it?
I've been playing with the same MOL since the start of the season and I didn't have that...
Maybe I'm a quiche but I've tested everything and I don't think I'm the only one in that situation...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
k3vin59218 |
9 months agoI retested this evening, by choosing a side there is this bug
By attacking on the wings, no bug!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
JoKeR |
9 months agoBlagoje Vidinic |
9 months agoTested today with MDG/MOG/ATG and it works: #match?mid=6589226&stats
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau |
9 months agoIn this case, if you were in a left-sided position during your match, then no, it doesn't work according to the stats. Or, at least, it doesn't work in the same way as it did a fortnight ago.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
9 months agoHowever, there is no "refocusing" of the statistics and it is clear that there are more statistics on the left than on the right; isn't that the aim of the "favour one side" instruction?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau |
9 months agoIt's difficult to show now that the match is over, but in my opinion, compared to what was possible a fortnight ago, your stats are much more centred than they would have been. The best proof of this would be to switch to the 'attack on the wings' instruction in a future match where you have exactly this team configuration. In that case, you'll see that you have more stats on the right and left than you would with 'favour the left', in midfield and in attack.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
9 months agominadinho |
9 months agoKevin-7130 |
9 months agoKevin-7130 |
9 months agoPractical... It's an important aspect of MDM, after all.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Radio |
8 months agoLittle up!
I had the same problem yesterday with a DFG/MDG/MOG/ATG on the left-hand side (light) and it caught me a bit off guard...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Radio |
7 months agoLittle up!
This time, it was the introduction of a MDG that had no impact on the statistics:
#match?mid=6602257
Pavicevic came on at the 80th minute in place of a DFC (Suehisa): you can see the drop in stats in defence but no improvement in midfield. I was also in the Favour the Left (light) position when I changed players.
Tactical layout: DFG-MDG-ATG
I wonder if other managers are still affected by this situation!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
7 months agoYou have to wait a little, there's always a time lag (Le temps que le mdm analyse
,😁
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Radio |
7 months agoNo, no, Michbou, even taking into account a certain delay, the midfielder's stats simply don't increase. It's as if the player never came on. The slight variation between his entry and the end of the match corresponds to the last change made and the change of strategy to Attack in the centre.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
k3vin59218 |
7 months agoYou changed a dfc for a much weaker attacking mdc
When you change players (or make any other change) you lose stats.
Perhaps the fact that you've come in and the drop in stats means that you've gained nothing?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Radio |
7 months agoWell... Now that I'm comparing it with another of his late starts, the curves are quite similar: a drop and then quasi-stagnation.
Maybe you're right, although I'm still puzzled by the fact that there's no increase in stats in the middle. My player is supposed to have an impact as soon as he comes on compared to the situation in midfield before that. The defender I took off does lower the midfield, but I don't think that the arrival of his replacement will "reduce" the loss of stats in the midfield (which could explain why the curve barely rises afterwards). In fact, it's not as if my DFC was on the Participate in the build-up instructions...
The only constant has been the introduction of a left-sided MDG, and I now have doubts about the impact this configuration will have in matches.
Thanks for your feedback in any case 🙏
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Ragen |
7 months agoIf it's an attacking midfielder, that can be justified.
The md attacked also brings the attack what decreases the contribution to the medium compared to the normal md.
In short, the midfield contribution may compensate for any loss in the midfield.
It's better to use normal md's in this case.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Ragen |
7 months agoThat explains why your attacking stats have risen slightly
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Radio |
7 months agoMy attacking stats haven't gone up, which is down to the entry of the last player.
What's more, the player came in as an MDG and not an MDC, as I explained earlier.
Thanks for your feedback!
Topic to close thanks 🙏
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

