Neat |

7 months ago

Hello, the upload works but the screenshot photo won't upload to the game?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

7 months ago

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Neat |

7 months ago

I can't see the photo you posted, it says "image".


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Neat Je ne sais pas voir la photo que tu as posté, il est indiqué "image".

Magik'jojo |

7 months ago

I can see it. It depends on the browser. On Safari I can't see it. On Firefox I do...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
8 more replies
Magik'jojo Moi je l'a voit. Ça dépend le navigateur en fait. Sur Safari je la vois pas. Sur Firefox oui...

Neat |

7 months ago

I'm not sure about a browser but on the game application...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Neat Je ne suis pas sûr un navigateur mais sur l'application du jeu...

Magik'jojo |

7 months ago

On the tel app on iPhone it works for me


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo Sur l’appli tel sur iPhone ça fonctionne chez moi

Neat |

7 months ago

I use an Android phone and uploading used to work, but now I can't upload a photo to the game. I can't see the photo of Michbou?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Neat J'utilise un téléphone Android, d'habitude l'envoi fonctionnait, mais ps aujourd'hui, je ne sais pas mettre une photo sur le jeu, pour la photo de Michbou, ell…

Magik'jojo |

7 months ago

I think you should write to Aymeric, but be patient... very...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Marcus Aurelius |

7 months ago

Is this the auto portrait range?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Neat J'utilise un téléphone Android, d'habitude l'envoi fonctionnait, mais ps aujourd'hui, je ne sais pas mettre une photo sur le jeu, pour la photo de Michbou, ell…

Le saint |

7 months ago

The ?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Le saint Le réseau ??

Neat |

7 months ago

With 4G and full network bar...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Neat En 4G et barre du réseau à fond...

Neat |

7 months ago

It works again after updating....


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Rull43 |

7 months ago

I recognise Pieutte, it works


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

k3vin59218 |

7 months ago

I am on android and I also see the photo
Well unlike the others I see a different person but still 😆


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

7 months ago

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

7 months ago

thank you
I close


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message