nonobro |

7 months ago

I had a bug when I woke up this morning, a transfer offer of 100k for a player at 99, not too awake at 5am I clicked on validate...I know it's my fault but it's a bit of a fraud I feel...
The manager is new (or at least his account is) and I don't know what his intention is...
Is there anything I can do?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

7 months ago

Slt nono, player and club link I think the admins are going to ask you this


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Radio |

7 months ago

Deleted player


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Azby |

7 months ago

He lent it straight out to piss off. 👍
Which, by the way, clearly shows if there was any doubt that it's a multi. No new player would behave this irrationally.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

7 months ago

Um... he went on loan to the club that sold him, so we're not wide awake, are we azby?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Azby |

7 months ago

Ah yes indeed!
I'm becoming bitter.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

7 months ago

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

nonobro |

7 months ago

I put in a loan request straight away, as I need him tonight in the league... It was cool of him to accept, he'll finish his career at this new club, which is a lesser evil for me...
But two very distinct buttons for accepting or refusing a transfer would avoid this kind of misunderstanding.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

7 months ago

Well, it seems to me that you've got "double" confirmation!
A "tick" for validation
A "crossed-out circle" for a refusal

In short, I agree with you, if you've got big fingers, you're no good at replying to "incorrect" offers!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

nonobro |

7 months ago

Yes, and when I woke up at 5 a.m. my eyes weren't fully open yet and I'd just realised I'd run out of coffee...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

7 months ago

Similarly, when I'm out of coffee, I don't care about VF... I've even won a match when I was out of coffee! ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Sun's |

7 months ago

I'll have to try the coffee trick


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Sun's Faudrait que je tente l'astuce du café

k3vin59218 |

7 months ago

I tried 💊 but blue 😅 result? 7-0!!!!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Doudou |

7 months ago

Just make the boxes bigger to avoid errors....It's true that errors can happen very quickly on a phone....


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

7 months ago

There is a double confirmation, admittedly not very comprehensible, but it does exist... what do you need?
A double authentication request? (no, that's going too far, I admit!)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

grissais's man |

7 months ago

I've already had this mishap in the past, the same thing as you at 4.30 in the morning, but I'd lost my player, so I posted an improvement project to avoid it.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

iveco |

7 months ago

He saw 100M instead of 100k 😂 he jumped on the good deal


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message