dudziak |

7 months ago

I wanted to take on a federation, the United Arab Emirates, I was alone in this federation where I won the bid, but I never collected it and the federation disappeared.

So I wanted to go to another application for another country but it tells me that I already have a federation so I'm stuck, can we remedy this?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

dudziak |

7 months ago

up


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

dudziak |

7 months ago

a moderator could give me an answer if possible ???


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

7 months ago

Ave.

Only Aymeric can.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Radio |

7 months ago

If I'm not mistaken, I think you need at least 3 candidates for a federation election to be valid.

What's more, you have to wait 7 days before you can apply again.

Please correct me if necessary!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

estac |

7 months ago

I've just been elected in Oman without any other candidate.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

7 months ago

The first provision dates back to the early days of federations and is no longer relevant.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

dudziak |

7 months ago

1 single candidate is enough, and not after 7 days you can't postpone unless you lose the vote.

The problem here is that it's telling me that I've already applied, I'd won but the federation has disappeared, so there's no way of applying for another federation.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

dudziak |

7 months ago

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message