Alex-AJA |

10 months ago

Hello,

I think it would be interesting and really important for the community if the minichat moderators had more resources at their disposal to manage the chat.

  • Be able to delete messages?
  • Clear a room?
  • Create a list of "forbidden" words?
  • Temporarily close the MC?

I'm not going to screen what's going on as I write, but I think it would go a long way to curbing this kind of specimen 😬


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

10 months ago

messages can be deleted


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

10 months ago

Hello

I am for part of your idea that would help, in fact the first 3 points you mention I am totally for, but I am against the last 2 points.

En. If you close the mini chat, the problem will happen as it started yesterday on the vfo that I cleaned.

And close at level 1, those who really start the game will no longer have the community help.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

10 months ago

Hi I agree with blue for levels 1, for the closure of the mc is complicated because you close to avoid like yesterday yes but you prevent honest members to sell talk or offer his agreement for a person it's a shame


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

10 months ago

We need to clean up all the sections 40000000 subjects


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

villa |

10 months ago

And limit the amount of flooding that some people do


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

King |

10 months ago

Don't the moderators/admins have a private space to discuss this directly with Aymeric? Is communication that difficult? 😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Alex-AJA |

10 months ago

Possibly, I don't have access to this part, I'm just a simple user like you 🤣
So my only way for Aymeric to see my idea is to post it here.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Alex-AJA Possible, je n'ai pas accès à cette partie, je suis qu'un simple utilisateur comme toi 🤣 Donc mon seul moyen qu'Aymeric voit mon idée c'est de la poster ici.

King |

10 months ago

Ah sorry mate, I thought you were a graphic designer/moderator


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
King Ah Désolé l'ami, je pensais que tu étais graphiste/modérateur

Alex-AJA |

10 months ago

Graphic designer only, I don't have moderation rights, not even for the blind 🥶


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message