Magpie |

8 months ago

Hello everyone

Following the change to the loan system, which removed the possibility of recalling players, some clubs are now seeing their players "stuck" on loan in other teams without being able to recall them. I'm talking here about long loans, longer than 1 season for example.
Before the change, we were able to 'extend' loans to other ends of the season (because we had no other option), with the idea of being able to call back players if necessary (if the receiving club wanted to change its plans, or to sell). However, this change was made, and it was impossible to put in place the strategy we had initially envisaged.
I'd like to reiterate that these were long calls made BEFORE Aymeric's change blocking returns.
As a result, the players are blocked, and will return in a random heap at the end of the season, which is impossible to manage.
Would it be possible to ask the administrators to cancel loans (via the console) for justified cases (affected by the elements mentioned above)?
I'm making my request in public to have a collective discussion on these cases.

And I'd like to make it clear once again that this would only apply to loans made BEFORE the changes were made. Those made afterwards were aware of the "new rules".


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Sun's |

8 months ago

Perhaps Aymeric should just "lock" the loan market for the first 14 days of the season and allow returns/calls once the +1 training period is over, as this is the main reason why the feature was suspended in the first place.

In short, good night +1


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

8 months ago

I would like to point out that mappie
had asked me to cancel the loan AND I refused following Aymeric 45' s modification.
I also put the question to Aymeric 45 on the discord.
This is what I can say about this question from mappie


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

8 months ago

Everyone who has contacted me for the same reason has received the same response.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

8 months ago

Correct, and it was following your recommendation that I then posted.
Hoping for feedback from the other admins too 🙂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

8 months ago

Well, why help some people when every time Aymeric has made a change, there have always been losers (training, for example) and winners.
The change was made because some people optimised the said loans to their liking.
I'm voting against it, otherwise it's an open door to all kinds of windows, and it's a good thing this change was made.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

8 months ago

That seems to me to be beside the point
The question is not whether or not this measure is justified. It is there, and probably for good reasons, but that's not the point.
The point was to be able to manage, or not, the consequences for bona fide managers who have been harmed by these changes. And I'm only talking about justified cases (long and old loans).
And for once, the admins had the tools to do it, quite quickly, once the merits of the request had been verified.

I repeat, I'm talking about loans taken out before the changes were made.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

8 months ago

Ok, you want an improvement to suit you, without contradiction, and that won't change VF's core gameplay, but you don't want to wait 1 month to get your players back at the same time.

It's VF, it's a management game and I stand by every one of Aymeric's changes, there have been those who have been wronged.

Good luck with your improvement project, have a good evening and a good weekend 🤙


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

8 months ago

In fact, and I'd hoped you'd understood this but obviously not, it wasn't an Enhancement Project. But it wasn't a bug either. So I put it here to discuss it (and after Michbou's recommendation).
And the idea isn't to fix me alone. But as I'm actually affected, it did help me, yes. But I don't think I'm the only one concerned. So there's a double interest in writing about it here.

And I'm not against contradiction, certainly not. But you still have to understand the subject. And as you said, VF is a management game. The problem is that the rules change. So if we can mitigate that, it seemed relevant to me (but it's a bias, I admit).
Have a good weekend!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Plarchios |

8 months ago

Aymeric has corrected this to limit abuse of 2-3 day loans (to help a friend at a match, etc.).

In itself, it's not a problem.
But a guy on loan with J56 seniority should be able to be recalled at any time.

Maybe with the agreement of both parties, that wouldn't be bad.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message