Kynlux |

28/09/2025

Hi
As an agreement resident, I help clubs with a variety of things...
how to use the cdf (recruitment, detection and promotion)
How to manage their workforce (depending on the club's needs)
and so on.
I repeat myself a lot and often think that leaving a voice memo would be quicker.
I don't know if it's planned but I'll leave it here 😊


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

28/09/2025

Wow, very, very far from reality


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Jallow Wow très très loin d la réalité VF

Kynlux |

28/09/2025

I suspected as much😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kynlux M'en doutais un peu😅

Jallow |

28/09/2025

It's time to take a look at the messaging system: you don't receive messages in real time, you have to go outside every time to see a new message 😉🤞


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kynlux |

28/09/2025

Yeah, that's true.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message