micha02 |
16/09/2025Hi, I'd like to suggest this improvement. Once the detection process is finished, would it be possible to have the potential displayed alongside the players?
E.g. I'm in Lille, I've finished my 300 detections, and all the potentials could be marked directly next to the players' names?
That would save us time if we want to find a young player for a possible contract.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
losgardos |
16/09/2025Sheet, paper, pencil. It doesn't get any better than that.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
micha02 |
16/09/2025It would be more interesting if the potential were entered directly once the detection was complete ✌️
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
ManuM |
16/09/2025Make a screen when you see an interesting one...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
16/09/2025Personal screenshot: that's how we do it in Monaco 🤣
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
villa |
16/09/2025lens59 |
16/09/2025Je l'a travail au quotidien au travail.
Given the names of cities and player
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Brutus |
16/09/2025Eat some broccoli, guys, it gives you a good memory ^^
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
16/09/2025Capture d'écran ça encombre le tel et c'est saoulant au milieu des jolies filles 🙂🙂🙂
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
k3vin59218 |
16/09/2025I entrust him to someone from the cartel but, strangely, I never get the young people in question 🙄
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message