Tom's B |

04/09/2024

Hello
While trying to recruit free players, I found myself bidding on them when I clicked on recruit, without having been able to enter the amount (even though they were on the list of free players at the beginning):
Deleted player
Deleted player
Deleted player

The stakes are 50k€ per player, I'm a beginner so I'd like to avoid having to spend money on free players please. Can you help me?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

04/09/2024

That's strange... you're level 1 yet they're not supposed to go to auction in my opinion


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Sun's |

04/09/2024

It's not a bug, as soon as it exceeds a certain potential/general it's automatically up for auction


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

04/09/2024

No. Not for Level 1


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

04/09/2024

Yes, even for level 1.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

04/09/2024

No. This is not a supposition but an affirmation


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

04/09/2024

I can very well (I'm level 1)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

04/09/2024

Just yesterday I got 50ng and more from the free ones that arrived directly for 0


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

04/09/2024

And today? ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

04/09/2024

I don't know, haven't tried it yet. I'll try when there's an interesting one! If it doesn't work anymore it's not a bug in my opinion just Aymeric who listened to those who wanted to stop it


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

04/09/2024

That's why I asked. Thank you.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

04/09/2024

It had been blocked, this possibility for level 1s to recruit any potential / grade to the free. It came back, to my surprise. It may now be blocked.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

04/09/2024

Possibly. I just tried to recruit a 30+, I can without the bidding. Higher up I don't know, I'll see when there will be some!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tom's B |

04/09/2024

Thank you for your feedback.
It's just a shame that it doesn't warn before sending a bid in this case^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

04/09/2024

I just made purchases at the free of 60 etc etc and no bidding, jsp se qui t happened


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pieutte |

04/09/2024

you're simply level 1


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
pieutte tu es niv 1 tout simplement

Blagoje Vidinic |

04/09/2024

That's the whole debate: he has no problem but Thobar has seen the players go to auction.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Blagoje Vidinic C'est justement tout le débat : lui n'a aucun problème mais Thobar a vu les joueurs partir aux enchères.

Tom's B |

04/09/2024

Yes, it has apparently been corrected because I was also able to recruit players with very good ratings, free :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

04/09/2024

Deleted player
Holds


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

04/09/2024

Deleted player
I know this one well! ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Skyz |

04/09/2024

Deleted club

😂😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

04/09/2024

A pleasure to see level 1s like this:)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

04/09/2024

It's a bit of a mess, though... ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

04/09/2024

Only 8 left, and he will have all the Johan Cruyffs of the game 👌


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

sebi99 |

05/09/2024

The guy just started the game... and just today he must have received between 300-500m (of value) or more given the players he received in the freebies..
He has a better team than a lot of level 10s now, he could even play in the Champions League with players like that. Do you think that's normal?
It disgusts me, it's really not fair.
Put them back free for all or remove them...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

05/09/2024

Hmmm I don't agree with the verbal ok level 1 I think that to launch them c not bad... on the other hand, that in one tour there are 13 players of 90ng... there yes it's way too much as you say he must have made 300M of value


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Le vrai stéphanois Hmmm je ne suis pas d'accord pour les enlever aux niv 1 je pense que pour les lancer c pas mal...par contre qu'en une tournée il y ait 13 joueurs de 90ng...là …

Vrael Zendo |

05/09/2024

Vf is a game of patience. Before, you were gradually building your team. We took 40/50 pots that we formed, then sold to move on to a generation of higher potential until we had the clubs we have today.
Now everything falls into their mouths, no effort to make...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

05/09/2024

This type of player should not be in circulation... I agree with you on this. That level 1s can have NG 40-50 in the free skates so that they evolve faster, okay, but that's a lot.

After all, the clubs that recruit them are in their full right, it's not them that should be blamed but rather the fact that these players are available like that. Why did Aymeric create NG 90+ players and randomly distribute them on the game?
As half said, there are about ten Cruyffs!! And as many Kluivert, Ronaldinho, Cantona, Shevchenko, etc... What is the purpose of all this?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

05/09/2024

The answer is simple. To keep levels one on the game 🙂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

05/09/2024

It's not true... Since these players are not sent to level 1 clubs... They are put in inactive clubs and it is only when these inactive clubs are removed that level 1s can recruit them to free agents.

So, why put this type of player in inactive clubs?!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Baldie |

05/09/2024

Until reading you on this subject, I didn't know that it was possible to recruit such monsters from the free: as a lvl1, the best I found there is an NG74 because it was not at its position and its good instructions (so a lower rating), but it only happened to me once. The rest of the time I only find NG50s and a little more, even just after the arrival of a new wave of free cars.
If there is a technique to find better, I don't know what it is and I'm curious to know how other clubs do it.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

05/09/2024

There is no technique, when the free page is renewed there are often 60ng and if you are lucky (it's I would say 1 day out of 2) you come across a huge page. Yesterday I had never seen that, the guy recruited 13 90-90+ players and a lot of 70+80 players


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Baldie |

05/09/2024

Thank you for your answer.
Like many I have a lot of things to do IRL, so I never really had the opportunity to be present at the very beginning of the new waves of free agents and therefore to see these players.
Maybe I'll get there one day, but I guess they go very quickly.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

05/09/2024

You're lucky, I've never seen a wave with free players, :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

05/09/2024

There's one that will come out soon (it's usually around when there are 3 pages left. There are big players especially when there are 70 pages that are put in, but most often it's 7-9 pages and a 90 in max


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

06/09/2024

From now on, the recruitment of a free player will launch an auction for those with a potential of more than 40, even for level 1 clubs.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

06/09/2024

I'm not against it but for example the guy 2 days ago who got 13 90ng at the free... Big, if a level 1 country to win at full speed, you have to put 150 balls in the game, this guy will be unbeatable in begginers for the poor level 1. He's going to win every time. For me if we do it would also have to remove them from those who are still level 1 precisely for the begginers problem


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Baldie |

09/09/2024

Small note on this subject, I have nothing against going through the bids for the highest potentials but currently it is done automatically: as soon as you click on the little cross it puts a bid.
Also, does it bid at least 50k for everyone who does it for the first time (like in my screenshot earlier in the conversation), or does it increase the bid systematically?

At the very least, you should put a validation message before bidding, so that no one is surprised.
And once that is in place, increase the bid for all to avoid ending up with multiple 50k bids one after the other.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Baldie |

06/09/2024

I've seen that, but there are some problems.
! [image] (https://i.imgur.com/1aZYEqe.jpeg)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

06/09/2024

😂😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

06/09/2024

Very good news


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

06/09/2024

I completely understand your point of view but the retroactivity of this provision would not be fair either because all the other level 1s had the same opportunity as him.

I don't think Aymeric will take his players away from him.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

06/09/2024

I also understand but I wasn't talking about taking it away from him, but from all the clubs that have had huge profits, and that are still level 1 🙃


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message