Nicolas-2008 |
2 months agoHello,
I’ve submitted a request for an IE match for tomorrow via the league module, but it’s come up as a friendly match.
Can we remove this friendly match: #match?mid=6906556
so that we can play an IE match instead?
Thank you
Nicolas
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicolas-2008 |
2 months agoand I haven't received any match acceptance messages ^^
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicularo |
2 months agoHi, the match has been deleted.
All you need to do now is resubmit your request in IE.
Have a good evening
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
2 months agoIf a proposal for an IE match fails to attract any takers, a friendly match is automatically scheduled instead.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nicolas-2008 |
2 months agoThanks ^^
But I’ve actually had a club accept my friendly match just two or three hours before kick-off on the day itself. And that’s not the case here – I choose my own friendly matches based on what suits me, not at random, especially the day before the requested date.
I’ve also had instances where I’ve accepted a friendly on the same day, but not at the time I wanted.
Thanks again for cancelling my friendly match.
Nicolas
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message