Nathan-x |

2 months ago

Hello everyone

I haven’t been given my second training session in stock

I haven’t done one for two days because I’ve had two injuries, so I want to keep them, but they won’t give them to me – that’s not normal

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nathan-x |

2 months ago

Here’s the proof
image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nathan-x |

2 months ago

And the third training session hasn’t been added either.
Aymeric, could I have an answer, please?
Or could you please resend me my three training sessions?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nathan-x |

2 months ago

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nathan-x |

2 months ago

Training session a good two days ago

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nathan-x |

2 months ago

No reply


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

djidji09 |

2 months ago

Hello, same here – it’s been two days for me too


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

2 months ago

Hi,
Is that still a bug?

I’ve started stockpiling there today – will we get it back if we stockpile?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nathan-x |

2 months ago

Personally, it’s still the same
There’s no longer a figure to put next to the training sessions


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

estac |

2 months ago

image
I don't have that problem


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

2 months ago

OK, thanks

It might just be a display glitch; I’ll test it tomorrow to see


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

djidji09 |

2 months ago

I haven't had the ‘Training’ tab for the last two days – I can't do the training sessions


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lebaygue |

2 months ago

Personally, I don't have that bug.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nathan-x |

2 months ago

It’s not working for me – that’s weird


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

2 months ago

I haven't run any tests myself; the second one is displayed correctly


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nathan-x |

2 months ago

Well, I’m missing at least three training sessions, unfortunately


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

2 months ago

It does seem unlikely, though. As for me, over the same period, I’ve been training as normal.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fougch |

2 months ago

Me too, normally


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

2 months ago

Especially as the players are picking up points


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nathan-x |

2 months ago

It's happening to me again!
image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nathan-x |

2 months ago

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nathan-x |

2 months ago

image

There you go. It might just be a display issue, but it’s a bit odd.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message