k3vin59218 |
2 months agoHello,
In my league, we’re currently down to seven clubs following the removal of one club yesterday
#championnat?chid=51&div=3&gr=3
If there’s anything that can be done,
Thanks in advance 🙂
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
2 months agoIt’s been corrected.
As everyone has already played this club in the first half of the season, I’ve left the relevant match in the fixtures. However, I’ve removed the upcoming match (second half of the season) so as not to lose a matchday to a fixture that will be declared a walkover.
Everyone will therefore have played 13 matches by the end of the season instead of 14.
Have a good end to the season.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic C'est corrigé. Etant donné que tout le monde a affronté ce club en phase aller, j'ai laissé le match concerné dans les calendriers. En revanche, j'ai supprimé …
k3vin59218 |
2 months agoNicularo |
2 months agoIf no admin is available, I can sort it out on Tuesday ;)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message