PhiPhi |

2 months ago

Hello, I’m posting this topic in relation to my league fixtures. There were originally four of us, but the fixture list was filled out last night with teams that haven’t been active for some time. The problem is that I’d already scheduled some friendly matches for certain dates, so I now have fewer matches to play than some of the other teams… This could cost me the championship. Is it possible to sort this out?
Thanks in advance,
Kind regards, PhiPhi


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

2 months ago

Hi PhiPhi,

After checking, you were missing a match because of your friendly today, so I’ve removed that one and replaced it with this league fixture to ensure everyone has six matches left until the end of the season.

#match?mid=6908680

Have a lovely day!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

PhiPhi |

2 months ago

Thank you very much!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message