sora02 |
06/08/2024Hello,
I'm a little surprised to see that the XGs have been removed from my friendly this morning?
I imagine a bug. I find it hard to believe that this was done deliberately, especially after yesterday's comments on the VFORUM about the MDM, and in particular the comments about mistakes.
Thank you
Cdt,
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Marcus Aurelius |
06/08/2024It's to prevent people from writing that mistakes increase the XGs since we can't see them any more 😆
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sora02 |
06/08/2024Funnily enough, the XGs came back at the end of the match. They were not present during the match.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
06/08/2024Busy |
06/08/2024It must have been deliberate on Aymeric's part, given yesterday's debates.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
06/08/2024Marcus Aurelius |
06/08/2024It would have been simpler to admit that mistakes increase XG.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
junior |
06/08/2024But I don't understand why he closed the subject when we can all see it .....
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Luango |
06/08/2024The answer is that xGs increase more or less all the time during the match, but that fouls and cards update them, which leads us to think that it's fouls that create them, but that's not true.
Can they be reset during the match? Thanks for your time.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
06/08/2024Because faults don't produce xG, they simply show the xG generated by opportunities that didn't result in an event in the summary.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
iBoCaZo |
06/08/2024No, when the first event in a match is a foul and XGs appear, it's because fouls generate XGs. I don't see why there's still a debate about it.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
steril |
06/08/2024Thank you for this insight! Official source ??
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Marcus Aurelius |
06/08/2024It's up to him to come up with this kind of explanation rather than closing a topic or hiding the XGs.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
06/08/2024And no, they display xGs that have been generated since the start of the match but which have not resulted in a chance being displayed.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
iBoCaZo |
06/08/2024But an XG is a shot, so logically it's an opportunity. In short, it's a bit complicated and, above all, very vague
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Deck |
06/08/2024It's good that we have an explanation, even if I find it very strange, so it only unblocks the xg on the side of the club that makes the fouls or cards (and which is often overpowered or even invisible)
Anyway, why don't we close the discussion and delete the parameter to solve the problem? Which, by the way, wasn't a problem, we just pointed out the phenomenon...
If I complain about finding nothing in detection, are we going to delete the CDFs?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Busy |
06/08/2024I think that if you dominate, it's because you have chances, so your XGs increase and are visible through the chances you have.
The club you're dominating has a few XGs but not enough to trigger a chance, so the foul allows them to be displayed. That makes sense.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
06/08/2024Not every mistake unlocks an xG. When there is nothing to unlock, nothing is displayed.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
06/08/2024michbou |
06/08/2024for the detections, I think that according to certain cities
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
06/08/2024sorry, I clicked too early. It's just my opinion
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Deck |
06/08/2024OK logic, I get it, we could have had the information a while ago so that it was clear to everyone.
That's it, we can put the xg back in the match 😀
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Azby |
06/08/2024Personally, I don't mind whether they're there in the match or not. It's always nice to have them in the match report at the end.
I'd like to raise a not-so-anecdotal point: the match reports show quite clearly whether the chance was a clear one or a very slight one. This is much less clear when using 2D mode.
Now - and I could be wrong, I haven't been here very long** - I tend to adapt my tactics according to the number of chances created or conceded, but also according to how dangerous they are.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
06/08/2024As far as I know, the texts are not correlated with the actual dangerousness of the occasions. They are chosen at random from the database.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Azby |
06/08/2024Akram |
06/08/2024Boxes = XG
Injuries = XG
Fouls = XG
15 Attacker + 100% Possession = No Events
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Drezzo35 |
07/08/2024At this point and for the debate to be closed, why not just add a line of text on the fault meaning that it's a shame because the team pushed or dominated. Which therefore justifies the rise in xgs
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message