Radio |

7h ago

Hello,

I was wondering what the managers’ view is on not being able to delete a conversation from one’s inbox.

Usually, you have to wait for that ‘conversation thread’ to be superseded by more recent threads from other managers (or news items) before it disappears.

I think it would be useful to be able to ‘sort through’ the various messages so that we can tailor our private inbox to our needs, rather than being ‘forced’ to wait for unwanted or unnecessary messages to disappear once we’ve read them.

Thank you for your feedback / contribution 🙏🏻


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

dudziak |

6h ago

Good idea – I’m all for it


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

5h ago

On the other hand, since the update, some of my old messages have been deleted


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message