seblelionnais |

2 months ago

Hello,

Following the exceptional work of my junior scout, who finds brilliant players with a potential rating of 50/60+, I’d therefore like to propose adding this role, with a salary linked to the bloke’s incompetence (87 in my game, I think)

If it might stop him from spending too much time ogling girls (or lads, or non-binary people – just to cover all bases, as they say), and encourage him to assess the potential of young players a bit more.

What do you think?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Radio |

2 months ago

Have you made sure he can count in twos and tie his shoelaces?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

2 months ago

Your scout came to see me to offer me a player with a potential rating of 85 at an exorbitant price. I turned him down, of course, but I reckon you should keep an eye on him – I think he’s trying to pull the wool over your eyes with 55 potential ratings whilst offering up all the real gems left, right and centre.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Demi-cerveau Ton recruteur est venu me voir pour me proposer un joueur de potentiel 85 à un prix exorbitant. J'ai refusé, bien sûr, mais à mon avis tu devrais l'avoir à l'o…

seblelionnais |

2 months ago

This player has been placed on the transfer list


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Radio T'es-tu assuré qu'il sache compter deux par deux et lacer ses chaussures ?

kiki-sainté |

2 months ago

Otherwise, he’ll have to go and see Franklin – he gives free lessons.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ritter |

2 months ago

He’s just like me, I reckon. I think I’ll keep an eye on him – he seems a bit of a scatterbrain to me, especially when he goes to the beach to look at women in thongs 🤣 instead of looking at potential future partners.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fougch |

2 months ago

I was about to make a proper joke, but luckily I held back


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

gweltaz29 |

2 months ago

You've said too much ^^

We want the one-liner!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message