J.King |
3 months agoRather than scrolling through players at regular intervals like a robot, I think it would be interesting to change the scouting system – either by making it entirely dependent on the scout, who would view x players per day and from whom we’d select a contract for the best ones, or by having a weekly scouting tour from which we could select several players rather than just one.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
jul068 |
3 months agoYou’ve already got that sorted. You’ve got your Junior scout if you don’t want to waste time on scouting.
Personally, I think the scouting system and/or the scout are working quite well at the moment.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
J.King |
3 months agoI was saying that because having just one choice a week isn’t much, even with a good recruiter, but I understand your point
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
RzhProd |
3 months agoNor is the aim to have all the CDFs filled with high-potential young players
The system is working very well at the moment
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message