Pauul76 |

3 months ago

Hello everyone,

I’m not sure if this topic has been discussed before, but I wanted to bring it up.

I’m currently using my XP on players who are nearing the end of their progression. Whilst trying to set up individual training for one of my strikers, I unfortunately clicked on the ‘Goalkeeper’ skill by mistake, even though it was a 100% training session.
I’d like to say that I take full responsibility – I wasn’t quite awake when I got up ^^

In any case, I don’t think I’m the first person this has happened to. That’s why I was wondering if it might be possible to add a confirmation message before confirming an individual training session. That would prevent this sort of irreversible mistake and save a bit of frustration.

It’s no fun losing 1 point on a useless stat 😂
image

Have a lovely Sunday, everyone ;)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

3 months ago

I completely agree – it happens quite often and it’s a real shame.
I think this improvement has already been suggested


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

k3vin59218 |

3 months ago

Same here – that would be a brilliant idea! I think it had already been suggested… but without success.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

3 months ago

In the meantime, I’d advise you to go for 25% or 50% (firstly because it’s better value, and secondly, because, at worst, any XP allocated to the wrong place will be ‘reset’ after a certain amount of time (a month?))


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Pauul76 |

3 months ago

Yes, I know, I only do 25% training sessions; that’s why I mentioned “100% wrong move as a goalkeeper”...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Pauul76 Oui je sais bien je fais que des entraînements à 25%, cnest pour ça que j’ai mentionné “fausse manip à 100% en gardien”..

k3vin59218 |

3 months ago

That’s still two mistakes (the 100% one and the goalkeeper one), so have a rest 😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
k3vin59218 Ca fait quand meme 2 fausse manip ( le 100% et le gardien ) , repose toi 😉

Pauul76 |

3 months ago

Haha, well actually, when you land on the page, it automatically sets it to 100% once you’ve got enough XP, so I didn’t even have time to realise I’d clicked on the guardian to scroll down to the bottom of the page 😭😭


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

3 months ago

Oh, I’d understood that the 100% bit was voluntary ^^'


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message