hazard14 |
3 months agoHello everyone,
Would it be possible to reduce the interval between each round of the cup from 3 days to 2?
Personally, I’ve never understood why it has to be 3 days.
I’m thinking of those of us who are coaching (yes, I’m one of them) – for us, having matches every 2 days would be much more convenient.
Not to mention that it would also mean finishing earlier, and that some of us might be able to do more IE as a result.
Have a good day, everyone.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
OMstar83 |
3 months agoGiven that we can no longer take on any more players… there’s likely to be a large number of coaches. Or else, you could adopt the new strategy that won’t get anyone into trouble: sell a young player aged 17 to a youth academy club. Then buy him back at 23 or 24 for a song, given that the market is free.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
3 months agoI simply think it would suit me fine, given that I’m also coaching, but it’s not possible because some matches have been rescheduled right from the start – as some people are entering the competition, which throws everything off schedule.
We really should prioritise the cup competitions, but there’s also the Champions League and the VFA, so we’ll have to see.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
hazard14 |
3 months agoKiki, the IE matches are cancelled if there’s a cup match
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
3 months agoAh, right – as I don’t usually get very far in the cup, I didn’t realise I’d already got through two rounds this season. I wonder how I managed it 😁😁😁
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
myforsans |
3 months agoI think the real improvement would be, above all, for the official cup competitions to be spread out over the whole season rather than being rushed through just before the league season starts.
I feel for those who are knocked out very early on and have to wait three weeks to play in another official match (apart from the International Friendlies).
The French Cup or Champions League final takes place in May/June, not at the end of August when the league season kicks off!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
khad19 |
3 months agoFor me, it’s really just a matter of aesthetics – it’s not that important to spread them out over the whole season. At a push, the Champions League final, which takes place on the last day of the season – why not? I quite like the system of holding the cup competitions at the start of the season.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
myforsans |
3 months agoIt’s true – when I look at my calendar for this week and next week, I think to myself that it’s all about aesthetics ;) :) :)


Luckily, I’ve got a few hardy players and not too many youngsters to train!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
3 months agoEasy, just carry on having a drink :p (just joking)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lebaygue |
3 months agoMaking choices in a management game doesn’t seem out of place.
Hearing the same old stories over and over again automatically leads to the same responses.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
myforsans |
3 months agoBut I’m not just looking out for my own interests!
As I said, personally it doesn’t bother me at all: players with stamina and no youngsters to train.
It’s just a question of ensuring the fixtures are consistent.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
khad19 |
3 months agoThat’s exactly it – it’s a management game and you have to make choices. I try to give my all in the cup competitions, with a mix of experienced players and youngsters to develop, and at the start of the season I’ve decided to field the youngsters every three or even four days. Others sacrifice the cup competitions so they can still field them every two days. That’s why I say it’s a matter of ‘aesthetics’.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message