MERWAN |

3 months ago

Hello, is it possible to add an option for dark mode in the game?
It would be great to be able to switch between dark and light mode.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kirikou |

3 months ago

Reading is particularly hard on the eyes.
White background and light-coloured text

Sometimes I take a screenshot and then zoom in to read the messages or forum posts.

If Aymeric could change the layout, that would be really great...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kirikou Surtout lire fait extrêmement mal aux yeux. fond blanc et texte noir non foncé Parfois je fais screen pour après aller zoomé pour lire les mp où forum. Si Ayme…

MERWAN |

3 months ago

At least someone who agrees


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

3 months ago

I agree, and I’m on Screen too, because you can’t see anything on the forum – private messages included, for example


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

OMstar83 |

3 months ago

That’s old age setting in! xD


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
OMstar83 Ca c'est la vieillesse qui commence ! xD

kiki-sainté |

3 months ago

Yeah, I’ve got to have two eye exams – I went to the optician on Thursday afternoon 😁😁😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MERWAN |

3 months ago

I’d like to bring this up again, in the hope that I might get my way...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Adrimax |

3 months ago

Kevlor’s making me like this, so I’m doing it.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

k3vin59218 |

3 months ago

Same here...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Rull43 |

3 months ago

Same here
Kevlor has loads of friends


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
6 more replies
Rull43 Pareil Kevlor a plein d'amis

Kevlor |

3 months ago

And yet I’m not on speaking terms 😭😭😂😂😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kevlor Et pourtant je suis sans entente 😭😭😂😂😂

MERWAN |

3 months ago

Cheers, mate, for the boost


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
MERWAN Merci l'ami pour le boost

Kevlor |

3 months ago

You're welcome 🙂

Two years ago, I raised an issue regarding dark mode, but I didn’t receive any response from Aymeric on the matter.

Here’s the link to the thread: #forum?topic=164939


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kevlor De rien 🙂 Il y a 2 ans j'avais soulevé un souci en lien avec le mode sombre mais il n'y avait eu aucun retour d'Aymeric sur le sujet. Voici le lien du sujet :…

MERWAN |

3 months ago

Oh yeah, I’ve just seen it and I’m wondering if he’ll see it yet again


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kevlor De rien 🙂 Il y a 2 ans j'avais soulevé un souci en lien avec le mode sombre mais il n'y avait eu aucun retour d'Aymeric sur le sujet. Voici le lien du sujet :…

Kirikou |

3 months ago

As for dark mode, Aymeric replied to that during a Discord live stream, I think, where he said it was tricky to implement, although he was a fan of the idea.

I hope that changing the design so that the forum and private messages are easier on the eyes isn’t quite as complicated.😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kirikou Par rapport à mode sombre, Aymeric l'avait répondu lors d'un live discord je crois, où il dit que celui-ci est compliqué à mettre en place sinon qu'il était fa…

Kevlor |

3 months ago

If it isn’t possible for Aymeric to enable dark mode, it would be good if the app could at least block the Android system’s behaviour, which creates a fake dark mode by inverting the colours.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Pierabou |

3 months ago

Had to give it a like because of Kevlor, too. That bloke’s a right pain.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

gweltaz29 |

3 months ago

Hello everyone, for PC gamers, I’d recommend the ‘Dark Reader’ extension to switch to dark mode ^^

I’ve attached a screenshot of how it looks


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

gweltaz29 |

3 months ago

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le saint |

3 months ago

🙏🏽


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MERWAN |

3 months ago

When’s the one for the app coming out? 😵


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

RONALDINHO |

3 months ago

That’s much better 😍


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MERWAN |

2 months ago

Hello again, Aymeric


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message