hazard14 |

6 months ago

Would it be possible to schedule the matches earlier?
We have a deadline of 6 or 7 days I think it's a lot.
Thank you.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magik'jojo |

6 months ago

We only have the right to 8 matches max. And 8x6 days or 7 days fits into the season's schedule. If time is reduced, you're going to play your Fede matches in 3 weeks and then you'll have nothing left to play. I think that's a shame.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

6 months ago

I'm thinking of this in relation to life in Ireland, where you can plan ahead, and being able to plan for the next day would be better suited to that.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

6 months ago

To be precise, matches are scheduled over 5 days.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magik'jojo |

6 months ago

When you choose a date you have at least 6 to choose from, which isn't bad. After the schedule, I admit it's not crazy.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

6 months ago

Yes, you have 6 choices, that's not the problem, but imagine you're on Monday and you're organising for Saturday, except that 2 days before Saturday you're organising something IRL, so you're dead to follow the match.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

RomyTurtle |

6 months ago

Except that if you schedule matches earlier, you'll be calling up players for scheduled IE/championship matches and all hell will break loose.
Especially given the usefulness of the feature at the moment...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

6 months ago

Aaah no, 10pm isn't the problem at all. I just want to be able to programme a bit faster without waiting 4 or 5 days.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message