SummerTime |
10 months agoJust a quick word of complaint:
Promotion every 24 days for a level 10 Cdf is a bit frustrating, don't you think?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Sun's |
10 months agoWe should simply have a counter of 3 promotions per season and be able to make several releases at the same time if we wish, like I want to release two at the beginning of the season j1 for resale and one at the end of the season to keep ... or all 3 at mid-season to take advantage of the championship break.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
SummerTime |
10 months agoBut why only 3 promotions? Why not 5 or 7? Is it so as not to flood the market with young players? It could be an opportunity to lower their market value a bit... I've got 7 potential 68s who are approaching the age of 24, who have been in my Cdf for several seasons, and I'm going to have to kick them out of the centre to free up some space.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
10 months agoThat's why I made a proposal for a transfer contract in the cdf.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
10 months agoThat's where I got the idea of having a transfer market in the project section, because you lose too many players if you're scouting, etc.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
OncleOink |
10 months agoThe sale of cdf to cdf was proposed 3 years ago from memory, when a "working" group was asked to look into possible reforms. The proposal, included in a wider project on the detection module, did not catch Aymeric's attention, assuming he had read the said reform project.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message