Kevin-7130 |

10 months ago

Hep,

Is it possible to bring the arrival of the players forward by at least 15 minutes?
The players arrive at 55, and we've got 5 minutes to put them all back in the right position, it's almost impossible.

Thanks


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magik'jojo |

10 months ago

It's always been like that, it's true that it's short ... all the requests for improvements we've had no feedback from Aymeric, so I don't think we should be dreaming, unfortunately.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

10 months ago

There was a problem before and that's why he modified it, but I can't really remember what it was.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

10 months ago

If I can do it, I don't see why you can't 😁😁😁
Honestly, there's plenty of time


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kevin-7130 |

10 months ago

Personally, I like to have the time to prepare my workforce and I'm not always connected at 55 sharp, which is just the way life is...
But seriously, if it were possible to do the finish at 45, that would be great, wouldn't it? Even if you're a machine, kiki.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Kevin-7130 Personnellement j'aime avoir le temps de préparer mon effectif et je suis pas toujours connecté a 55 pile, rah oui la vie irl... Non mais sérieusement, si c'ét…

kiki-sainté |

10 months ago

I'm not a machine and I have an irl life as well, except for being malleolus handicapped, so I have a bit of time.
For a 45 (I'm talking about 9.45pm) why not but for me the wait between 9.45pm and 10pm is going to be hard to make up if I do it in 5 minutes.
In any case, most federations and selectors don't connect much or at all, like my match today.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message