Djaiss |
10 months agoIt's all in the title I think 🙂
Personally, I have more time in the evening after 8pm to do detection. I don't know how many players you can watch (150-160 I think) and then you have to wait 6 hours (?).
In short, I imagine that the restriction has a specific purpose because, once again on this game, some people have found ways around the trick (national sport on VF which they call "optimisation"), but for those who play quietly, cushily and who don't have the opportunity to do detection every 6 hours, it's a bit too restrictive in my opinion.
Vote for me 🥳
Love and have a good Sunday 😘
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Rull43 |
10 months agoIt's so that you can have a life and not be glued to your phone for hours on end.
I like the current system
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Djaiss |
10 months agoUm... I don't think that's the (intended) purpose of this restriction 😉
The only reason my life is cooler after 8pm is that I spend the rest of the day doing other things. I have more time to devote to it then, but I'm stuck with 160 players, which isn't great 🫤
The proposal above seems to me to be the right one, i.e. one limit per day, that seems reasonable to me. It's up to the MDJ to define this limit, but at the moment it's 4 (6-hour periods) x 160 players, i.e. 640 players per day.
It would be nice to be able to do all 640 players at once.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Pauul76 |
10 months agoThe limit is set at 150 players every 6 hours... perhaps it would be better to accumulate this quota over a full day! For example, 600 players per day, with a reset at 00:00. This would certainly make things easier for those who have more time in the evenings.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
k3vin59218 |
10 months agoWhether it's 4x150 or 1x600, it makes no difference to the authorised limit.
So the idea of doing it all at once is pretty good and fair for everyone.
People who work and who can't necessarily devote 15 minutes of their working time to clicking...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Rull43 |
10 months agoHow long does 600 players take?
And who actually does it?
I do hope you've got cooler things to do.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Djaiss |
10 months ago6 seconds (potential display time) x 600 = 3,600 seconds = 60 minutes
Personally, I do this while watching TV under the blanket and Madame with her knitting (do you have the picture?) 🤣
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
10 months agoYes, it would be a nice change if we could make the quota all at once instead of being restricted every 6 hours.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Djaiss |
10 months agoAt present, 150 players x 6 seconds represents 15 minutes of detection every 6 hours.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
OncleOink |
10 months agoBasically, the reduction of the detection series to 151 players was put in place to reduce the interest in using Autoclick systems. So you probably won't be successful on this issue, especially as a reform of the module was presented to the mdj at least 1 or 2 years ago. To date, I don't even know if he's bothered to read it!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Djaiss |
10 months agoHa ok! Another "optimisation"...
But at the moment it's allowed to have 4x150 players, we're just asking you to be able to do it in 1x 600 players.
This won't allow these tricksters to go beyond this limit of players per day.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
OncleOink |
10 months agoThere is also more interest for a player using an autoclick to launch it once a day, for 1 hour, than 4 times for 15 minutes!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Djaiss |
10 months agoIt's a good summary of what this game has become, and I can understand why Aymeric needs to take a 2-year break from VF before getting back into it.
As soon as he develops a new feature, requested by some, others immediately think "well, what possibilities does this open up? And they work their brains out to get round the original aim of the new feature and open up other doors (optimisation) that the MDJ didn't want.
The result is that new features are restricted because of these 'hackers' (who, in the meantime, will find yet another way around them), those who play quietly without looking for misery find themselves penalised and, in the end, these new features create frustrations because they are not used, or are used only to a limited extent, as Aymeric thought they would be when he created them.
No way of creating a 'clean' version and a 'cheating' version like in Monopoly? 😅
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
OncleOink |
10 months agokamarad Djaiss, Aymeric can also make the effort to pay attention to the solutions proposed to him. I'd remind you of this project that you yourself liked, not so long ago, which solved a lot of problems with the 'detection' module, and also made it totally unnecessary to resort to any kind of digital trickery!
cf : #forum?topic=158239
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Djaiss |
10 months agoTrue, the subject comes up again and again 🥺
Come on, one more grain of sand in the ocean, we can close 😅
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Djaiss |
10 months agoWhat if we just removed the next and previous buttons in the detection (on the player sheet)? 😏 I imagine that's what they use with the clicker, isn't it?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message