Standav |

10 months ago

How are you?
Personally, I still like to see what has become of my former players who are still active.
What do you think of the idea of being notified when we come across a club fielding an ex-player?
It's just for fun......
Thank you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

10 months ago

Good idea, I too like to know where they are most of the time after 7 or 8 seasons with me they visit quite a few clubs unfortunately rare those who keep the player after buying him.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pixou |

10 months ago

Club tab>history>former players or players trained at the club


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

10 months ago

Yes, I know, but for players trained at the club when it is sold, having an alert is not bad.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Standav |

10 months ago

Yes, I know where I can get the information from... but when I meet a team, whatever the competition, personally, I'm unable to say that in that team there's an ex-player of mine, trained by me or not. Personally, I don't spend my time reading the names of the players... it doesn't add anything to the tactics to be applied. On the other hand, just for fun, it would be funny to have an alarm like that...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Standav Oui, ça je sais où je peux avoir l info...mais quand je rencontre une équipe , quelle que soit la compétition, perso, je suis incapable de dire que dans cette …

Radio |

10 months ago

A notification in the "Club News" tab the day before (or the day of) the match would be a fun implementation in my humble opinion.
It would add another arrow to the quiver of the sentimental manager that many of us seem to be!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Radio Une notification dans l'onglet "Actualité du club" la veille (ou le jour) du match serait une implémentation amusante à mon humble avis. Cela rajouterai une fl…

Standav |

10 months ago

Yes, that's it! Good idea...Moreover, I find that it enriches the game without bringing anything back to anyone...what Aymeric wants to avoid...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message