johncenawwe |

11 months ago

Hello VF,

Would it be possible to create a button to cancel a friendly match, even once it has been scheduled?

This would reduce the admins' workload.
My proposal is as follows:

  • Friendly match scheduled against an inactive player (more than 3 months without a connection) ---> possibility of cancelling the friendly match unilaterally;
  • Friendly match scheduled against an active player (come on, let's estimate less than 3 months without a connection) ---> cancellation possible with the agreement of the other club.

I mean, IRL, coaches might agree to cancel a friendly, so why not here?

I think everyone would win.

Have a great weekend and evening, everyone!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

11 months ago

I'm fine with it as an upgrade 😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

11 months ago

You have to like 🤭


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

estac |

11 months ago

Why would you want to cancel a friendly that you're planning yourself?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

OMstar83 |

11 months ago

Ah, I was afraid I was the only one who found that strange.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ouattara |

11 months ago

To avoid tackling the big chunks 🤣🤣🤣


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

johncenawwe |

11 months ago

I don't think everyone understood the original message lol.

Clicking errors can happen and this is mainly to rectify that.

When you choose the wrong time, for example, or the wrong day.

Do large inactive chunks really scare anyone? I don't think so.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Sun's |

11 months ago

The majority of those who came up against Teddy in a friendly match have suffered badly this season (only one lucky winner).

Your button would be useful in that case.
For


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Taudecci |

11 months ago

For


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message