Fontenit85 |

09/07/2025

Hello

Can we take part in our own futsal tournament?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aguado |

09/07/2025

All you have to do is sign up right after creation 😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fontenit85 |

09/07/2025

Done but it tells me I've already registered for a tournament recently when it was only yesterday that I should have been able to register.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fontenit85 |

09/07/2025

image

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aguado |

09/07/2025

You need 24 hours between each tournament


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

09/07/2025

And it's the time of the start of the tournament that counts, not the time of creation.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fontenit85 |

09/07/2025

I'm at 25 hours


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aguado |

09/07/2025

I think it's the end of the tournament that counts.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message