MilKun |

23/04/2025

Hello,

As I'm involved quite a bit in training with players on loan in return for bonuses, I was thinking it might be nice to have the same system for learning positions: versatility is essential in the game and we often ask people to learn positions (in addition to training). A remuneration system would be nice, especially as it requires quite a bit of adaptation and deficit in terms of NG etc...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fidel BBTG |

23/04/2025

I'm all for it 🙃 , it'll be a light source of motivation


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magik'jojo |

23/04/2025

Increase your training points rates :-)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MilKun |

24/04/2025

It wouldn't work: if you don't make the bonus conditional on the position, then you can put a higher bonus but never have the position learned, only the features increased.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

23/04/2025

I think it's a great idea more money for kiki 😁😁😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Rull43 |

23/04/2025

Not stupid


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

RONALDINHO |

24/04/2025

I'm all for it too 🤣🤣


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message