Lopez11 |

16/03/2025

Hello ,

The next project that you could consider I think that would attract a lot of players and make the game more real and more appetizing.
It is to improve the dispute of match in 3 that is to say to develop the game on more real player who would play in live a little as FIFA with the trainer in the edge of touch a real stadium of real supporter I think that that must cost pennies but I think that an investment on this point could pay off.
And make the game more fun.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

16/03/2025

Ihh I liked it by default 🤒
Welcome to VF! Be patient xD


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ancelloti |

17/03/2025

I think we should review the minutes that are indirect to the action.
Actions come 2 or 5 minutes after they've taken place, even goals sometimes.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lopez11 |

16/03/2025

Lol I know my idea is a little over the top but I think this game is great and really well made I think if the manager invests and improves the 3 d the game could be really incredible.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

17/03/2025

Since 2D is just a window dressing that doesn't translate what's happening statistically, it would be better to start by improving it before thinking of creating 3D that is just as useless.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message