enez |

22/01/2025

Hello,

Maybe the idea was already proposed in the past, if so sorry, I think it would be interesting, fun to create a new championship "national", the same format as existing championships, except that for this new championship, you must have a team with players 100% of the same nationality in the workforce, there may be several clubs playing with the same nation in the championship, a validation admins would be required to enter this championship.

I think it could be a plus, a new challenge for some, interesting and fun.

Good day to all


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

22/01/2025

Today, with the possibility of certain championships disappearing, the creation of a new championship is not a great idea, but it's a good one


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

22/01/2025

let's go crazy :)
a championship by department, like that everyone will be happy :p


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

22/01/2025

😂🏆


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magik'jojo |

22/01/2025

La picardie devait pas sauter d'ailleurs? biz kiki lol


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

22/01/2025

I haven't won it yet. I'm trying to move up to d1 within 2 seasons and win it within 5 seasons


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

22/01/2025

Corsica too 🤫🫣🫡


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message