ultras37 |
17/01/2025Hello,
I've noticed that a lot of managers are cutting back on working hours: 8pm. I have to admit that 8pm when you've got a social life and a family life is a real nightmare... Why not do like the championship matches, with a random timetable?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
villa |
17/01/2025Well, afterwards, it's the same with random games, not everyone can manage 12 or 4 o'clock. The store allows you to change the times of cup matches, doesn't it?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Drezzo35 |
17/01/2025Personally, a 9pm slot would be the best, when you work afternoons, at least for me, I finish at 8.30pm (even 9pm is just enough time to get home lol)
Whether it's for cuts and/or IE, I think that slot would be the bvn
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Alexandre67310 |
17/01/2025I don't think we'll ever have everyone happy. For example, I finish at 9pm and I'm on the road until 9.20pm. But that's one case out of 100 or even 1000. In an ideal world you could agree with your opponent on the time without going through the checkout :)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo |
17/01/2025The problem of these creneaux that I have never also are the federations. Why not bring the federations together on the same evening (why not hold a vote to determine the day of the federations?) and free up the other evenings for other slots for the championships ie is...
Indeed there will always be dissatisfied, difficult to satisfy everyone ...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
k3vin59218 |
17/01/2025Being a fedé selector is not necessarily advantageous lol the match is always at 10pm, if on top of that each match is on a single day it's not great I think ( my opinion as a fedé selector 😅 )
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo |
17/01/2025It's clear that I've been following it for a few seasons now, I follow half the games but it finishes far too late.... it's a shame because it's interesting.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Marcus Aurelius |
17/01/2025OncleOink |
17/01/2025As the ideal time for one will never be the ideal time for the other, there is a solution for defining a kick-off time for league (and official cup?) matches without going through the Store: the home team decides the time of the match.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
k3vin59218 |
17/01/2025Exactly, then to get back to the cup times.
When a player is selected by the federation, the team is aware of this, so the 9pm timetable should be possible knowing that... at least for IE or IS it should be programmable
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
jessyasm |
17/01/2025After some manage to shift schedules without going through the store .. but how I do not know ^^
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lecastor |
17/01/2025For me, 7pm is the ideal time. It allows you to get home from work and have the evening free. But everyone has their own timetable. The idea of having someone at home would be a good one.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message