pieutte |
13/12/2024There needs to be a penalty system for the Minichat, because there's often abuse, and it's often the same people, so punishing them in the Transfers section could do them a world of good!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Drezzo35 |
13/12/2024I know how to ban you or transfer you if you want 😁😘
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
13/12/2024It is possible to ban MC for a few days/weeks/months
😂🫣
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
pieutte |
14/12/20241 time is fine, 2 times 1 day, 3 times, 1 week, then why not a financial penalty?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Jallow |
14/12/2024No, I'm not up for a financial penalty and michbou made it very clear and I think the ban is enough 🥸
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
13/12/2024I was going to say something but no, it's Christmas and I'm putting the cartridges away
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
13/12/2024lens59 |
13/12/2024The tree's been up for a week and it's clearly got the baubles because there's no decoration.
The phones and computers are more interesting
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lebaygue |
13/12/2024Since we're on a sanctions topic, I'm in favour of hanging the kids from the tree ^^
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
13/12/2024Sometimes I think about it but they go beyond the tree .
I've thought about tasers too 😁 .
Once in a very busy shop I asked the cashier "don't you have a taser for children?
I laughed because everyone was shocked
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
13/12/2024I've got something better than a taser, handcuffs AND a whip
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message