kiki-sainté |

17/11/2024

Hi everyone
Yesterday my coach sebhac was prevented from selecting and lining up the squad
There was a time when the president of the association could select the team in his place and line it up. I was wondering if it wasn't possible to do it again, as an impediment can happen very quickly in life
Yesterday I could have managed the match in his place, for example, and saved my team from forfeiting the match
And above all I could have prevented my coach from playing with his own team
As president I have access to the selection, I have the button validate the selection but when you press it nothing happens unfortunately
I remember a long time ago that, as chairman, I could do that
This improvement would make it possible to avoid forfeits in is cup or is


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

17/11/2024

All you have to do is tick off all the players before validating and calling up the selection in your squad


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

17/11/2024

Yesterday it didn't work, otherwise I wouldn't have posted


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

30/11/2024

I still can not validate the selection in place of the coach is this a bug on my side or general thank you to the presidents to answer me because blue tells me that can and I do not work


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

30/11/2024

At home we have a match at 8pm, so I'm trying to validate that too


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lebaygue |

30/11/2024

First of all, it would be logical for the chairman not to be able to take the place of the coach... Is that the case or not, I don't know.
Secondly, Jallow, it's 5pm, your coach has 3 hours left to do his job, I don't see the problem, it's the coach who decides when he can and wants to validate his selection.
And if he screws up and doesn't log on to validate the list, next time he'll just have to choose his coach carefully.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

30/11/2024

No yesterday he left me a message saying that he wouldn't be available for today for personal reasons and the match had already been organised, so don't you think that if it turns out that the match is organised a match is organised and then the coach wouldn't be available like anyone else besides, don't you think it's great that when it happens we replace him and that the match always stays in the agreement's calendar and not follow the coach's calendar 🤔


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Jallow No hier il m'a laissé un message qu'il serai pas dispo pour aujourd'hui raison personnelle et le match avait déjà été organisé du coup tu trouve pas que si ça …

Lebaygue |

30/11/2024

Well no, it's a lack of seriousness to organise a match and not be able to, even if only to validate the selection and line it up... It takes 2 minutes these days and we've got 6 hours to do it.
And even if he really can't, well, too bad, I'd like to say, that's the game, ma pov lucette, as my grandmother used to say.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
4 more replies
Lebaygue Ben non,c est un manque de sérieux d organiser un match et de ne pas pouvoir,ne serait ce que valider la séléction et l aligner...Ca prends 2 minutes de nos jo…

Jallow |

30/11/2024

Lebaygue, you have to stop talking nonsense. Since the agreement was created, my current coach has always been present and involved. He's given his time, he's honoured his commitments, and he's always represented the agreement in the best possible way. So to talk about a lack of seriousness is clearly a lack of respect for his investment.

Personal setbacks happen to everyone. It's not an excuse, it's a reality. And for us, people come first. If you don't understand that, maybe you should rethink your priorities. Because here, in this agreement, we respect the constraints of others, and we don't question the commitment of those who give their all for the team.

Once again, losing an IS match or any match on VF will never be more important than someone's personal worries. Learn to think before you criticise, and respect the work of those who give their all for you and for the team


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Jallow Lebaygue, il faut arrêter de dire n’importe quoi. Depuis la création de cette entente, mon sélectionneur actuel a toujours été présent et impliqué. Il a donné …

Lebaygue |

30/11/2024

If the important thing is supposedly people and VF takes a back seat, there's no point in posting about an unfortunate IS.
Finally, we agree, Jallow.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lebaygue Si l important c est soi disant l humain et que VF passe en arrière plan,il est inutile de poster pour un malheureux IS. Finalement on est d accord Jallow.

Jallow |

30/11/2024

There you still don't get it 😕🙉🥱


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lebaygue Ben non,c est un manque de sérieux d organiser un match et de ne pas pouvoir,ne serait ce que valider la séléction et l aligner...Ca prends 2 minutes de nos jo…

k3vin59218 |

30/11/2024

Was it really your grandmother who said that?
😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

30/11/2024

After that (the same thing happened to me this season), if the coach isn't available or isn't available to call the team and follow their match, then it's a green-card win...
You've got 5 hours before the SI to call up the squad and set up the tactics!

So it's largely playable... barring any major problems... I admit!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

30/11/2024

I see


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

30/11/2024

Well, no more talking, I've solved the problem 👍


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

30/11/2024

Thank you, so we can validate the selection again as president?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

01/12/2024

No, but I appointed him as a replacement coach.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message