|
07/11/2024+Bonus audience for important matches
+Extra audiences in the final games
+Competition rule (The same manager cannot bid for all rights at the same time)
+Very high earnings offset (added to Union balance)
-If no one bids if a high price is written, the guest team can submit an offer price for the match. (If not accepted, the home team broadcaster will cover all costs).
Aguado |
07/11/2024You've got to stop this! Can't we go back to a French-only forum?
We're being invaded by ridiculous topics.
Stop trying to earn money without doing anything, it's a management game!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
07/11/2024Weekly 3 sponsor not makes you Richie Rich 😉
Dont worry i know how to post at frech forum too. 🧐
Aguado |
07/11/2024You have to work, train, have intelligent management and the money will come... in 2019 I took over my abandoned account with nothing, it's even harder than starting at level 1, I trained and was patient to slowly build up a good team..
Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was your club..
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
8 more replies
Mide |
08/11/2024😆. TV is one of the biggest ways clubs earn in real life but I wouldn't say much abkut the TV here. I was frankly disappointed. But I've learned to adapt and not use the TV channel at all.
Mide |
08/11/2024This is quite rude. Never seen you act this way. You know you can simply ignore the ideas you do not like right ?
kiki-sainté |
08/11/2024After all, you have to realise that every day you come up with crazy ideas, it gets a bit tiresome in the long run, dear friend
We've already told him to think before he posts and that there's no point in trying to change everything
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
08/11/2024But haven't you been back for 3 weeks? Because from the outside, your club looks like it's still in the doldrums...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Aguado |
08/11/2024Mide |
08/11/2024He's the reason why the forum was merged. Not all his ideas are implemented. But it's one of his reforms. Believe it or not we need people like him. If anyone doesn't like the idea there's no need to be rude to him.
kiki-sainté |
08/11/2024Mide |
08/11/2024That's why I said if "anyone doesn't like his idea" I'm referring to the rude people and not you.
|
07/11/2024Well, I'm already doing that.
I'm not talking about easy money.
I'm just wondering if there's a little more competition for the top guys.
😉
You have to pay the price for greatest games. 🕵️🤑
kiki-sainté |
08/11/2024They have ideas, but the best idea they could have is to keep them to themselves, because that would be ridiculous
When will there be a cash bonus when we take a player out of the cdf ???? 😁😁😁😁
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
08/11/2024Where are your projects? (genius)
I don't bring up a project every day. Don't create an empty perception.
But you have developed ways to go against every idea. Look at your environment before conditioning yourself. It's not a major change. And you're not writing the game from scratch.
kiki-sainté |
08/11/2024There was a time when it was every day, but now it's worrying to have to wait 1 and a half weeks to get this proposal
My suggestions, do some research and you'll find plenty of them, but they'll be spaced out
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
08/11/2024I prefer to write about projects that have a certain norm rather than baseless and hollow projects.
Now you can go and have virtual fun by expanding your unmanaged futsal tournament limits to 32 teams. 🛸
bluethunders26 |
08/11/2024Either debate the idea or the topic will be closed
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
08/11/2024Thanks for the comments.
Criticism or appreciation is welcome.
I should be able to buy the broadcasting rights of the matches of some of the teams I support by paying a higher price.
In this way, I will be able to contribute both on my own behalf and for the teams and unions I support.
Tchoori |
08/11/2024And since you want arguments, all you have to do is reread your motivation for submitting this idea.
It's just a gift of money in disguise.
Have a good weekend
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
08/11/2024Did you read based norms for that?
I'm spending money to get more fame.
All actions transperent and limited. if reached high prices that will goes to union bank. So union Treasurer gonna know who is the best by supporters by other clubs. And use that pool to train others and new clubs. That can be low division unions too. Thats a chain, good for all.
In the current system I'm sure a union member is taking donations and forming a new union. Another issue that will bring out the brotherhood here...
That's what's being hidden.
It means nothing to those at the top. For the normal teams, 20-30.000 fans would be a reasonable amount of support, more solidarity and match support would be needed. On the other hand, there is a ridiculous price for broadcasting rights, some of them are free of charge. There could be an environment to support new teams with small extra prices.
|
08/11/2024I'm sorry, but I think that if there's a proposal being made and you don't like it, don't look at the subject or, if you're still not happy, write against it and develop it without ridiculing people
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Mide |
08/11/2024Exactly there should be constructive criticism not cyber bullying or mockery. I personally hate the sacarsms.
Jalloh and amirall your ideas are welcome daily. Please don't stop.
|
08/11/2024We know you gonna like to buy all the broadcasting rights for Aphrodite. 😅 (Whatever the cost)
Why are you against it, Zeus?
2 more replies
kiki-sainté |
08/11/2024On the other hand, matches are designed to be bought by everyone, so why pay more for the final?
In Ireland, the final is included in the cup pack and you don't pay more
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
08/11/2024It's not a case of regional broadcasting rights, it's a case of one TV control. In order not to have a monopoly, it is necessary to make a rule that you cannot buy them all at the same time, with many amounts...
It can also be restricted to special matches only.
Like CL, LL, etc.