lens59 |

02/11/2024

Would it be possible to recall a paid loan
Because the borrower has not been connected for 45 days
To only repay the remaining days
Deleted player

image
2M ÷ 56d = 35,000k d × 45 d at


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pieutte |

02/11/2024

but it's a 2 million euro loan, so it's logical that if you call it back you'll have to pay back the 2 million euros


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

02/11/2024

Personally, I don't find it useful, sorry to be honest, and I don't have much money
When you lend a player you have to trust the person
That's why I only lend at zero myself, making one of your members pay for a loan sucks because the agreement is there to help you, not to drive him into the ground
For your project, did you know the person beforehand? What's more, 300,000 isn't much
It's only my humble opinion, but in the future you won't have this problem any more


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

02/11/2024

Like me, for example 😁😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Comme moi par exemple 😁😁

kiki-sainté |

02/11/2024

I don't know you yet ah ah ah


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté Je te connais pas encore ah ah ah

|

02/11/2024

Ask Demi, he knows him 😏


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

02/11/2024

Well, I don't lend any more but in 11 days this player is rubbish.
The paying loan is a way of a small return on investment and perhaps a profit on resale which was fine a few months ago but now there is no interest.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message