Le vrai stéphanois |

09/10/2024

Hello everyone,
i'd like to say a few words.

Since I started, there's only one (good?) reason why I don't like going to the transfer list.
Unfortunately you can only enter the money you have in your bank account in the "price" option, but we all know very well that you can negotiate the price of players, so when I have 4.9M in my account I can't look at players for 5.5M, for example, even though after negotiation I might be able to get them for 4.9M? Of course you can find the 5.5M, but that means you have longer lists with lots of players you're not interested in at all.

Why not give everyone the chance to have all the price options? It wouldn't be a bad idea, so we can quickly find what we're looking for!

I hope that was understandable ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
#search?joueur=1&nom&nation&age_min&age_max&rating_min&rating_max&prog_potential_min&prog_potential_max&poste&cote&transfert_liste=5500000&transfert_enchere&ui…

Le vrai stéphanois |

10/10/2024

It's also a technique, but it takes longer and you don't have the price information before you click on the players, etc, etc


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

09/10/2024

But this is already the case


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

09/10/2024

I can assure you that this is not the case, at least not at all prices. For example, at the moment I have 1.2M, I can select a maximum of 1M


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

09/10/2024

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

09/10/2024

It's true, even where I live it's limited to 10 M
image](https://i.imgur.com/MhUVJ6R.png)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

09/10/2024

I have 14 M and I can see up to 10 M


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

09/10/2024

Click on the price in the list to classify the players on a sliding scale and you will have players above your budget.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

09/10/2024

1 I don't understand mdr I don't live this option
2 it wouldn't change the problem much, I'd have donated all players between 1.5M and infinity if I understand correctly


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

09/10/2024

It is the level of the club that is taken into account (I think)
Levels below 3 will not see sales above their bank


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

09/10/2024

i don't see the point of doing this, but you may be right


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

09/10/2024

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

09/10/2024

I didn't know thank you. But it shows me players at 0 euros


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Le vrai stéphanois Je ne savais pas merci. Mais ça m'affiche donc des joueurs a 0 euros

Vrael Zendo |

09/10/2024

Click again and it will be downwards


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Vrael Zendo Reclique à nouveau et ça sera dans le sens dégressif

Le vrai stéphanois |

09/10/2024

Thank you, I see!
It's already much better, but we've still got a much bigger list than if we could select more than what we've got


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

10/10/2024

#search
customize and search...
if the goal is the best player, you can set the average rate or if it is a skill, you can set its lower value and upper value and search for it.

In this part, your criteria are important, the price range is of course in the second plan. But you discovered more than your budget. If this is the goal, you have reached the result. You can negotiate and buy.