|
22/09/2024Hi, would it be possible to add mentoring on mobile? Because on my side I can only do it on a computer
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Le vrai stéphanois |
26/09/2024I don't have mentoring on a mobile phone either, and after discussion with some members of my agreement it is their case
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
L'abbé Stan |
26/09/2024No access for mobiles. You either have to go through a PC or ask for the link through someone who uses a PC. I've been doing the second solution since I started the game.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Le vrai stéphanois |
26/09/2024It works, it's a shame, quite annoying to have to come to the forum to look for the link
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Le vrai stéphanois |
26/09/2024bluethunders26 |
26/09/2024You can get me by connecting via the internet on your phone
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
micha02 |
08/10/2024pieutte |
08/10/2024micha02 |
08/10/2024micha02 |
17/10/2024micha02 |
17/10/2024Brutus |
17/10/2024The deadlines for setting up clubs are also a factor!
e.g. matches within 50 days... as soon as the club exceeds 50 days, your mentoring is cancelled
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
micha02 |
17/10/2024Hard because I received 65 replies in messages
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
micha02 |
17/10/2024I didn't do too many at the start
But more at the end, there's no way I'd only be at 29 honestly
50 I say yes because some are at 7, 29 I don't believe...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Brutus |
17/10/2024I wouldn't know about that, but it's the settings... but 10M/week is fine, personally, my maximum is 800k
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
micha02 |
17/10/2024Thanks for your feedback, so it'll be 6M not 10...
It's driving me crazy the negotiator, you wonder when it will end 🙏
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Ancelloti |
17/10/2024micha02 |
17/10/2024I have to take it, but when you know you had 65 😭
Oh well, I guess you've still got your resources ^^
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Brutus |
17/10/2024The messages are milked... the matches are nice but hard to find!
There was a time, yes, but now, to be honest, 6M and wheelbarrows of empty cans... but I'm having fun, just like when I started
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
micha02 |
17/10/2024Yes, even if I can't digest the difference
Yes, that's the most important thing, you've got to enjoy yourself and savour every match
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Ancelloti |
17/10/2024I only see a link to mentoring.
I'd like to know how to proceed if I don't have a link.
Which tab should I look in?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Le vrai stéphanois |
17/10/2024Unfortunately, you can't use your mobile phone, or at least I can't (apart from the links)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
